Blockland Today - The Fun Is Missing... Or is it?

Poll

Do you agree with the OP?

100% - Yes, It's like the OP read my mind.
75% - Yes, I think most of what I've read holds true.
50% - Meh, Some of it I agree with, some of it I don't.
25% - No, For the most part, I don't really see any of this, but I can agree with a few things.
0% - No, The OP clearly has no idea what he's talking about.

Author Topic: Blockland Today - The Fun Is Missing... Or is it?  (Read 22233 times)

I don't know if anyone said this but his anyone tried making a (t)DM with default addons, except TDM/Slayer itself?
I've seen it before, but that question was completely off-topic.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BLMU
•How to become a good builder.
•Proper etiquette in the blockland community.
•Useful and efficient building techniques for good builds.
•How to host a good server.
•What add-ons are recommended for good servers?
•The basics of handling blockland (Download and installing add-ons, managing add-ons, ect.)
that's the only one i would keep. i actually laughed out loud at the rest

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BLMU
Helping newcomers unerstand the ropes of Blockland is our only focus. We create informative video's and guides to help everyone help themselves to make Blockland better for everyone.
Yeah I really have faith in that considering that the writer though that the plural of video is video's.

if all you noobs whining about "non original" servers got together and hosted "original" servers, there wouldn't be some problem. all your posts directed at the community are really directed at yourselves.

i don't have this problem because i host my own servers (they're awesome). not everyone likes them, but a lot of people do, and those people can find fun in going to my server. ithe community have to host servers people like as well. no one can fit everyone's definition of fun. some people like large warfare, others like arena fights, while others don't even like fighting at all.

it is up to the people who play blockland to host for the other people who play blockland. if the only server up was the same TDM for 2 years, and that's it, blockland would get boring. multiple "unoriginal" servers actually make the game unique and different.

RIP Blockland
Nov 24, 2005
Sep 08, 2007
Feb 26, 2009
Jun 29, 2009
Jul 27, 2010
Aug 15, 2010
Feb 23, 2012

We aren't saying Blockland is really dieing in this case, we are just stating that servers are beginning to get repetitive and something needs to be done about it. No one stated in this topic that we would be "leaving" due to blockland being a bad game or for other reasons, just stating something that has happened and should be dealt with.

It's ok guys the game never died in 2011

It's ok guys the game never died in 2011

It died twice in 2009.

Don't complain, you host that terrible RPG server that every other tard and his brother hosts.