Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 145284 times)

Duplicators always mess the print up on any print brick.  Somebody has to fix that, unless somebody already has.  :/
Yeah, but that don't explain the forgeted up server.

Here the story:
My brother and me played on 2 computers. I build a terrain brick. I colored it brown. Well, I saw brown, but he saw a completly different color and print... Why is that messed up? I removed right now all add-ons and tried it again Don't work. It must be something broken in this Terrain Bricks or else I can't explain it any better.

EDIT: Indeed, It's something wrong with terrain bricks... So, not my fault!
GSF, you have to fix that somehow.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 10:44:26 AM by Cajetan »

Yeah, but that don't explain the forgeted up server.

Here the story:
My brother and me played on 2 computers. I build a terrain brick. I colored it brown. Well, I saw brown, but he saw a completly different color and print... Why is that messed up? I removed right now all add-ons and tried it again Don't work. It must be something broken in this Terrain Bricks or else I can't explain it any better.

EDIT: Indeed, It's something wrong with terrain bricks... So, not my fault!
GSF, you have to fix that somehow.
No one else has reported that issue so I doubt it's the terrain bricks. Are you using any special colorsets or client-side mods?

its not turrain bricks i know that.
can u give use a pic?

GSF can you include the round bricks in the deceration brick pack?

its not turrain bricks i know that.
can u give use a pic?

GSF can you include the round bricks in the deceration brick pack?
The decoration brick pack will mostly be foliage and such, but maybe after I finish the ModTer packs I can make the round bricks. You just wanted round print bricks basically?

Update: The decoration pack is almost done! Here are some pics of how it looks so far - let me know what you think! These are bricks, not static shapes, so lag shouldn't be a problem - in the first screenshot I had 100+ fps.

The decoration brick pack will mostly be foliage and such, but maybe after I finish the ModTer packs I can make the round bricks. You just wanted round print bricks basically?

Update: The decoration pack is almost done! Here are some pics of how it looks so far - let me know what you think! These are bricks, not static shapes, so lag shouldn't be a problem - in the first screenshot I had 100+ fps.

SWEEEET Host a server now!!

:O

But what are the plates?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 08:17:52 PM by Cool Blockhead »

Can you include city decorations?

Can you include city decorations?
Please do it

It will be less laggy with some building bricks instead of build one with lots of bricks and dup it after

ya just a simple cylinder i and if you can can you add all the conections of the octigonal pack?
also

BEST stuff EVER TO COME TO BL!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

some thing i found for insiration
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 09:14:51 PM by Tic-toc26 »

What game is that.
it can't be real life, the graphics would melt our processor, A.K.A the earth's core.

What game is that.
it can't be real life, the graphics would melt our processor, A.K.A the earth's core.
honestly idfk i was at school when i found this i was looking for "ireland landscape' in google and found this
i thought it would be cool to c in BL so when i got home i posted it

Edit, it may be random art from blender

This is a fantastic time to point out that it'd be a REALLY GOOD IDEA TO UPDATE THE BASIC PACK ON RTB WITH HALF SLOPES.

Those plants look lovey. Not very blocko, but hell, I don't give a crap! They look very low-poly too, so they wont lag the server more than ordinary bricks, right?