57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 417702 times)

Scriode - NA - Lvl 1 c:

first penta yayyy
(im only lvl 25)

first penta yayyy
(im only lvl 25)

Pfft, I played first time with fizz, fought against my hardest counter ryze with a skin and ended up dominating the lane and getting my first penta.

Get on my level (jk good job by you)

ryze with a skin
implying the skin makes him better, obviously

Starzeh - NA - Level 30

implying the skin makes him better, obviously
People who play more tend to but skins, so it's probably right.

And i'm so fed up with people leaving half way through a game. I just had three people quit as they 'Had to clean their room'.

Ugh.

I've always wanted to spectate a bunch of games and take note of which team has the most skins, which team wins, and how the skinned players do individually.  But it would take way too much time to figure it out. I'm sure Riot could pull the data almost instantly if they wanted.

Bloodthirster rush on Lee Sin is so silly strong
I had it in 9 minutes
Didn't quite manage to end the game flawless though; just went 7/1/11 in 21 mins

People who play more tend to but skins, so it's probably right.
what i'm saying is you should never overestimate someone because they have a skin

what i'm saying is you should never overestimate someone because they have a skin
Oh, of course you shouldn't. I was just saying that most people don't want to spend a lot of money on skins so they only buy them for the champions they're good with and know they will play a lot. Of course there are people who just buy skins for a champion because they have some left over RP and don't know what to do with it, these people tend to suck.

I normally expect someone with a skin to be slightly better than someone without one.

I've always wanted to spectate a bunch of games and take note of which team has the most skins, which team wins, and how the skinned players do individually.  But it would take way too much time to figure it out. I'm sure Riot could pull the data almost instantly if they wanted.
This would be interesting to find out, I bet there would be some correlation between who won and who had skins.

I normally expect someone with a skin to be slightly better than someone without one.
This would be interesting to find out, I bet there would be some correlation between who won and who had skins.
Especially if you kept track of champions too, and maybe even the specific skin. So Renektons with skins suck, and Ryzes with skins are generally awesome, except Uncle Ryze.

im a level 5 GOML
!
Ayx plays nowwww?

I'm lvl29. So close to 30 I can taste it. ;-;

Yay Aatrox is finally free

Gatysh - Gatysh - 12 (iirc)

I still need to improve quite a bit, but I'd say I'm ok.