What's your favorite continent?

Indar
15 (37.5%)
Amerish
10 (25%)
Esamir
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Planetside 2 - Free2Play - Ultimate Empire Showdown was terrible!! NC buffs soon  (Read 40797 times)

So last night the terrans wasted allot of men to attack the amp station, but we managed to hold, then the Vanu came and took most of the terran stuff.

Played for a few hours today, my main is level four now.

Will an ati radeon 6450 be able t play lag free with graphics all at their lowest setting

Will an ati radeon 6450 be able t play lag free with graphics all at their lowest setting
yes
i can play it on a 5570 on medium

How about a GeForce 9400 GT? At least on low?

i just trialed the vanu infiltrator's automatic carbine thing
holy stuff what the forget this thing is a no-brakes rape train
also i laugh to myself whenever i end up capping one of those idiot skull mask guys
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 02:28:29 PM by Qwepir »

i have a Radeon HD6450 and this game barelys runs solidly on the absolute lowest settings...

i blame Windows Vista for being so hardware consuming.

Guys, what can my computer can handle?

Guys, what can my computer can handle?
You should be okay on Medium

Why does this game require 4g of RAM? That just seems like lazy programming to me. I have to play on lowest everything and hope I don't crash due to memory overload. I can't fight big battles or travel fast. I eventually uninstalled it...I think all I need is that extra 2g of ram -_-

Why does this game require 4g of RAM? That just seems like lazy programming to me. I have to play on lowest everything and hope I don't crash due to memory overload. I can't fight big battles or travel fast. I eventually uninstalled it...I think all I need is that extra 2g of ram -_-
uuh 4gb of RAM is really the minimum for any sort of semi-serious gaming

Uh because really 8gb games minimum should be the standard

You only need around 4-8 another higher and you are wasting money.

So this happened:
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558706883179520978/7F43D5894D5B68953EF850314AF911A92EDD5D5C/

The NC later got some ground on the west and flanked us, but when I quit some Terran were still there.