Author Topic: Earth 6.5- The Official "No nukes" version  (Read 137562 times)

Coulda just waited for me to start building mine and used it.

brotherh.

Two better than one .-.

Anyways, we find a planet with 1 species that are smart.

ENSLAVE TIME.

ENSLAVE TIME.
Enslave them and we will wipe you off the face of Hera.

Also, can Telur be teleported?

Yes. Electromagnetic charges, gravity, the weak and strong nuclear forces, all of those can be teleported. Telur is no exception.

Yes, the prison planet can be used to house everyone's criminals. Yes, you can stay in orbit to drop explosives &c. down on them. I do, so why shouldn't everyone else?

Telar's flagships (a second one was finished about a year after the first one) go out into outer space. Their mission is to seek out resources for the Teleri Confederation, and to defend Hera against any hostiles out there. They don't go alone. Telar's first and second fleets go with them to provide additional support (cargo, firepower, &c.).

Hey Telar wanna help me with this naval yard?  It'd make things go much faster.

Sure thing. With the ability to teleport resources and computers and scanners able to locate individual elements in the ground and use teleporters to mine them, Telar can provide noteworthy amounts of resources to your naval yards.

Oh we're constructing a massive naval yard.  In this case, naval means space navy.  Like a big navy yard in space.  Not just a regular naval yard.

I know. Telar's mining capabilities render size irrelevant. Metals are of no worth because we can teleport them out of the rock right to the casting or fabricating process. Your minerals are piling up.

Alright then, I suppose the yard should only take about a year now.  Thanks.

May I send over a few thousand ERLUs?

Space-Astompshere travel capable Hovercraft are being made.

May I send over a few thousand ERLUs?
Any and all help is welcome.  The quicker we get this thing up the quicker we can get started on the space station.  The stations is planned to be about the size of Hera's dystopian moon (Althought not the actual shape of it like the death star) and should fix a lot of overpopulation issues if any.  Resources can be delivered by cargo vessels or simply teleported thanks to Telar's tech.  As for the naval yard, ships can be constructed, repaired and stored there.  And it's really big too, it can contain a "Dreadnaught" class ship, which, by NM standards, is almost half the size of modern day Earth.

We give a stuffload of builders.

GOOD?

They all suffocate without oxygen.

Come on man put more effort into it.

We give a stuffload of builders. WHO HAVE stuff SO THEY CAN WORK IN SPACE!!!!

GOOD?