Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433199 times)

I encountered a Gibus/Pyrovision Heavy yesterday

I saw him through some glass and lined up a Huntsman headshot, then he jumped around the corner and immediately obliterated me with his Hale's Own Professional Killstreak Tomislav loaded with Strange Parts

I hate that stuff

lol. Yesterday I saw a spy with a Strange Professional Killstreak Knife, Strange Specialized Pistol, and a Festive Sapper wearing a pink gibus.
get your priorities straight. ;_;

for some people, that's one of their only hats.

different strokes for different folks

But you could get most of a hat with the price of the paint!

okay so im selling 3 unusuals and so far the only activity ive had is phishers and 2 people asking me to do 1-1's with 8 key hats for my 15 key harmburg

so im slapping this here in hopes people who are interested in having a unusual effects combination or just want to own their first unusual

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/21394716#latest

im trying to get this sold a little fast so i can get a sunbeams tyrants (my dream hat) for 9.5 buds before i loose my chance when the guy im trading with sells it before i can buy it.

if any of you are interested, just add me up or send me a trade offer and you get unusual hats and i get things to get stuff, im trying to sell the mancers and dixie first but i would be happy if i sold the harmburg aswell, and no im not begging for you to buy them but it would be nice

also ill remove this if enough people yell at me for posting this here because i dont know if this thread is fine with advertisements for me selling things
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 07:23:54 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

damn I probably would've bought that harmburg for ~13 keys a few days agp

damn I probably would've bought that harmburg for ~13 keys a few days agp

do you still have any?

please buy ;_;

You have to sell them a cent under what they're worth so that they're the first on the list. They'll sell within 5 minutes if you do that.

post ip to the valve server you most play on
that and add me
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022485319/

post ip to the valve server you most play on

Why would you keep track of Valve servers when quickplay exists

Why would you keep track of Valve servers when quickplay exists
Better connection probably

Hau2gitgud while playing with 750 ping?

Plan ahead, if you freeze up, just keep aiming around and pressing the fire button in hopes you do something at the right moment when you unfreeze for a second

Or

Get better internets

pick pyro
~
+forward
+mouse1