Author Topic: Black Ops II Megathread: Best Assault Rifle; AN-94? M27? Nope, SCAR.  (Read 107124 times)

when a weapon is beating it at close range, long range, and medium range, what strength does it have. LMG's beat it at long and medium range, AR's at Long and Medium, Shotguns at Short and sometimes medium. Especially after the nerfs and buffs.
hahaohwow.jpg

Assault rifles do not beat SMGs at medium range. There is no long range in black ops.

>carrier
haven't seen that map in a long while, nobody likes it.

hahaohwow.jpg

Assault rifles do not beat SMGs at medium range. There is no long range in black ops.
Yes they do lol. Most of the AR's are actually really good if you don't get all up in their face, I should know, I use all guns a lot. And there are plenty of long maps, carrier has some long sight lines, along with Turbine, etc.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 10:52:11 PM by Donro98 »

Yes they do lol. Most of the AR's are actually really good if you don't get all up in their face, I should know, I use all guns a lot. And there are plenty of long maps, carrier has some long sight lines, along with Turbine, etc.
An SMG will beat an assault rifle any day. I'd be happy to show you if you have a PS3.

An SMG will beat an assault rifle any day. I'd be happy to show you if you have a PS3.
Sorry, I play Xbox 360. For instance, all you need to beat most smgs is stay at range or have stock on, a lot of AR's have higher RPM's than SMG's and similar damage.

oh god dude you can't possibly be serious
half of the SMGs fire faster than both of the burst ARs with 4-5 hit kills

haven't seen that map in a long while, nobody likes it.
i see it all the time

i never see aftermath though

i've NEVER SEEN IT

NEVER

oh god dude you can't possibly be serious
half of the SMGs fire faster than both of the burst ARs with 4-5 hit kills
because theyre burst lol. I meant fully auto. Should've specified.

because theyre burst lol. I meant fully auto. Should've specified.
the skorpion and vector fire at around 1200 RPM, the chicom fires at 1500 i believe
all of those are 4-5 hit kills
the only other possible competitor is the M8A1, which is a burst gun with a firecap even worse than the SWAT's, along with garbage damage and mobility

Skorpion and Chicom fire at 1200 i think, and the vector and mp7 fire at around 900 lol. And skorpion has abysmal range. The M8A1 fires faster than the SWAT as well. Stock solves mobility and you shouldn't be up close with an AR anyways. AN-94 is a great assault rifle along with the MTAR, Type-25, and Scar. The M27 is decent, and the FAL and SMR are really good. The M8A1 is amazing and the Swat has a very long 1 burst kill.

the Swat has a very long 1 burst kill.
ok apparently i have a different game because i have not once killed an enemy from full health with a single SWAT burst from any range whatsoever

ok apparently i have a different game because i have not once killed an enemy from full health with a single SWAT burst from any range whatsoever
Must be connection or all 3 bullets not hitting. I play Xbox and I've tested it and it kills in 3 bullets when in burst mode for a long ass range.

Drone and Aftermath are rare maps on public matches.

Kind of depressing actually; Drone is one of my favorite maps.

Drone and Aftermath are rare maps on public matches.

Kind of depressing actually; Drone is one of my favorite maps.
I see drone all the time, don't know what you're talking about.

Aftermath sucks though, i'll agree with you on that one.