Chrisbot6's Renderman Mod - v3 Released!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Chrisbot6's Renderman Mod - v3 Released!  (Read 145661 times)

I bet this is a part of the v3 update right chrisbot6? When I first saw it I almost had a heart attack! I love this update already!  :cookieMonster:  AND U DESERVE COOKIES!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

When I first saw it I almost had a heart attack!
Go play minecraft with Herobrine installed then :P

When I try to start up the mod with default add-ons only (weapons and vehicles disabled completely though), the mod's items don't work

I also get this error message
Loading Add-On: Support_Rendermen (CRC:-1414882709)
Executing Add-Ons/Support_Rendermen/server.cs.
I AM ALIIIIIIIIIIVE
  Loading Add-On "Brick_Halloween"
Executing Add-Ons/Brick_Halloween/server.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/Brick_Halloween/2012/server.cs.
Activating package: pumpkinCarving
Activating package: RendermanFunc

loving stuff.
BackTrace: ->ServerSettingsGui::clickLaunchGame->createServer->onServerCreated->loadAddOns

Add-Ons/Support_Rendermen/server.cs (350): Call to error in Add-Ons/Support_Rendermen/server.cs uses result of void function call.
BackTrace: ->ServerSettingsGui::clickLaunchGame->createServer->onServerCreated->loadAddOns

38 datablocks added.

Along with the other stuff I mentioned before, it seems like the Renderman is more aggressive. About every time I respawn, 10 seconds later I hear the booms.

This is scary as stuff when your trying to find all the chests in MotE mansion at the same time

v3 bitches

I added a poll.

The pegleg renderman is a type B and has been in the mod since v2.1. They're rare to see.

Also, if anyone's interesting in helping me out with a trailer video for the mod PM me. I also need a logo - big bold text doesn't really cut it anymore.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 11:33:43 AM by chrisbot6 »

Needs a gamemode.
this
and something needs to be done about people using freelook and third person to avoid being scared
im thinking the screen slowly fades out to white so the person cant see unless they are in first person

Go play minecraft with Herobrine installed then :P
Sesh... I lost minecraft and IDK how to install the herobrine mod! Also here is my sighting picture:    

« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 10:46:35 PM by BlocklandLuver2145 »

v3 bitches

I added a poll.

The pegleg renderman is a type B and has been in the mod since v2.1. They're rare to see.

Also, if anyone's interesting in helping me out with a trailer video for the mod PM me. I also need a logo - big bold text doesn't really cut it anymore.
Renderman seems as tall as the L4B smoker! O_O

something needs to be done about people using freelook and third person to avoid being scared
im thinking the screen slowly fades out to white so the person cant see unless they are in first person

I think he can still kill you in third person.

Plus if it's that much of an issue just use the first person playertype.