RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 253391 times)

Yes, but they're more expensive.
I am not sure what VPS is, what about a "Web Hosting" server? Would that run MC/BL?

That's the 250 gigabit backbone, nothing to do with bandwidth limitations. It's the speed of the connection to the internet. What you're referring to is "traffic". 1TB is plenty.
Thanks Kalph you are really being a great help. So should I go with the Vsers from Hetzner or the Web Hosting servers from Hetzner to host BL/MC? Also, is the Vserver their VPS servers?

I am not sure what VPS is, what about a "Web Hosting" server? Would that run MC/BL?
No, web hosting is for websites.

A VPS is a portion of a physical server created by special software. Imagine you had a Windows desktop running a bunch of other operating systems, those would be VPSs.

No, web hosting is for websites.

A VPS is a portion of a physical server created by special software. Imagine you had a Windows desktop running a bunch of other operating systems, those would be VPSs.
Ahh okay, it is still reliable though? Is it almost as good as a dedicated server? I understand that VPS servers run on a dedicated servers, correct? So just to be sure Hetzners Vservers are VPS servers?

Hey guys this is definitely not related to RTB Dedicated Hosting. Please take it to PMs or create an off-topic thread for it.

Ahh okay, it is still reliable though? Is it almost as good as a dedicated server? I understand that VPS servers run on a dedicated servers, correct? So just to be sure Hetzners Vservers are VPS servers?
Go to off-topic, get advice from other people.

Sorry guys I forgot.

On-Topic: Question just for the hellz of it: Can RTB Dedicated Hosting Service hold up a 99 player server lol?

That's the 250 gigabit backbone, nothing to do with bandwidth limitations. It's the speed of the connection to the internet. What you're referring to is "traffic". 1TB is plenty.
im so sorry ephi but omfg im laughing so hard

A 250gigabit internet line would be the fastest line anyone in the world has. Lub's hosting service has a 100MBit line, and 1Gigabit is insanely fast. The 250gb IS is his bandwidth traffic limit.

Sorry guys I forgot.

On-Topic: Question just for the hellz of it: Can RTB Dedicated Hosting Service hold up a 99 player server lol?
With ease.

Please take it to PMs or create an off-topic thread for it.

hah, I laughed at this.

im so sorry ephi but omfg im laughing so hard

A 250gigabit internet line would be the fastest line anyone in the world has. Lub's hosting service has a 100MBit line, and 1Gigabit is insanely fast. The 250gb IS is his bandwidth traffic limit.
"250 Gbit Bandwidth"

I wasn't clear with what exactly it was, but I definitely knew what I was talking about because I said "backbone".

Sorry guys I forgot.

see: attachment

[VKR] Brian Smith: Ephialtes, theres some weird bug when it can't find a function it says
[VKR] Brian Smith: [Text Edit bar] (0): unable to find function eval talk
[VKR] Brian Smith: OH
[VKR] Brian Smith: <input>
[VKR] Brian Smith: lol
[VKR] Brian Smith: ohgod
[VKR] Brian Smith: it takes <input> as an actual
[VKR] Brian Smith: input method

Also, On the Support Page. you should make a little notification pop up when you guys respond. Like this or whatever. Because I had no idea you responded to my Support thing.