Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 253418 times)

Yes, I do have free hats and will throw in one just for you.

You're asking if the RTB Dedicated Hosting Service for Blockland gives you a free hat on ROBLOX if you buy our service?

No, we don't give out free ROBLOX hats.

Do you give out free Team Fortress 2 hats?

RTB hosting have had connection issues
Could I see some evidence of this please? Ping probes and network monitoring disagree with you 100% and if you'll be kind enough to provide me with a rough date and time you experienced a connection issue I'll happily provide you with data to show you your network problem was localised.

I think you're basing your review solely on some petty grudge, but I'll give you a chance to deliver on this.

I have 600 ping with RTB host...
EDIT: it is back to normal

strange
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 08:35:46 PM by Nethog »

You can also type listclients(); in the server console to see if everyone on the server is lagging as well, or if it's just your connection.

it lags often but not a lot.

If you want a criticism then you can have one:

I think that the RTB service is a little more hyped out than what it actually is.  I think people are a little jumpy because it looks pretty cool and it is some competition to the biggest blockland server hoster, and the forums doesn't really see that a lot.

Both Kaphost and RTB hosting have had connection issues and I have seen both Lub+Ephialtes and Kalphiter acting like little kids fighting over whose service is better.  This fight was started by Lub+Ephialtes but Kalphiter was not innocent when he helped drag out the drama.

In the end I would side with Kalphiter because his service has been around significantly longer, and he doesn't have an egotistical attitude like the RTB team.

Kaphost: 7/10
RTB Host: 5/10

What does this have to do with the service?

You don't even have to deal with their attitudes. It's all automatic.

Let me fix your post.

If you want a criticism then you can have one:

I think that the RTB service is a little more hyped out than what it actually is.  I think people are a little jumpy because it looks pretty cool and it is some competition to the biggest blockland server hoster, and the forums doesn't really see that a lot.

Both Kaphost and RTB hosting have had connection issues and I have seen both Lub+Ephialtes and Kalphiter acting like little kids fighting over whose service is better.  This fight was started by Lub+Ephialtes but Kalphiter was not innocent when he helped drag out the drama.

In the end I would side with Kalphiter because his service has been around significantly longer, and he doesn't have an egotistical attitude like the RTB team.

My opinion on Kalphiter and not his service: 7/10
My opinion on Lub and Ephialtes and not their service: 5/10

Let me give you a tip: No one who rates Sony and Nintendo, ever brings up Kazuo Hirai nor Satoru Iwata. They bring up the products.

Your post is actually irrelevant to the topic. Congratulations.

what is the IP
ny01.returntoblockland.com
ny02.returntoblockland.com

Do you give out free Team Fortress 2 hats?
Are you joking or do you have downs syndrome?

reset my bl-2206-01 server please.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 07:28:00 AM by wound »