Poll

Have register-to-play options? - Keep in mind that if you vote yes, people can still join. They will just be killed before the round starts to watch gameplay and to actually play, they must register.

Yes
No

Author Topic: Betrayal in Block Boulevard (BBB) - Official Topic: Fixin' dat client!  (Read 38474 times)

Are you guys going to host soon?

Yay
And I have to go for a bit
AGaghahahgahh
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 12:36:10 PM by John Freeman »

So are there no Detectives currently?

Edit: Server down?
Never mind just restarted.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 04:10:26 PM by Ticonderoga »

Edit: Server down and back up again? a hobbit's tale by bilbo baggins?

Okay I have an idea. Do you all remember that REALLY GOOD jail escape made by some low id'ers? It had the buckets for head protection, trays for chest protection, and all the guards in the towers with sniper rifles. Remember how it had a loading background screen so that you could ghost, but couldn't see what was going on (it did this right?)? How about you make something like that so people can ghost, but won't be able to see if they join late? Also an end-of-round report like this too would be cool. Shows who's the traitors, and all that cool stuff like the report at the end of a TTT round?

Okay I have an idea. Do you all remember that REALLY GOOD jail escape made by some low id'ers? It had the buckets for head protection, trays for chest protection, and all the guards in the towers with sniper rifles. Remember how it had a loading background screen so that you could ghost, but couldn't see what was going on (it did this right?)? How about you make something like that so people can ghost, but won't be able to see if they join late? Also an end-of-round report like this too would be cool. Shows who's the traitors, and all that cool stuff like the report at the end of a TTT round?
I was never sure about how they did that, whether it was an in-game object or just some animated .pngs.

I found it mind-baffling.

Yeah Alphadin is going to have a png thing I think that says Relax.... you will spawn when the round is over, etc.

Yeah Alphadin is going to have a png thing I think that says Relax.... you will spawn when the round is over, etc.
* Brian Smithers giggles in the corner of the room

* Brian Smithers giggles in the corner of the room
*Darren also giggles in the other corner of the same room

I didn't like it. I got killed randomly twice and the only person to address it was Khain

*Darren also giggles in the other corner of the same room
you dont even know why im giggling.

is there a way to make a specific song to play during the 30 second prep period?
and another one after it, only this one loops?

if you want to know the songs its the first 30 seconds of the BETA pokemon green lavender town theme, and the other loop is the actual song
still need a response

you dont even know why im giggling.
i know i dont but i'm giggling at the other side of the room okay???