Poll

What should we do with the server?

Boss Battles
7 (50%)
Other
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Agent Blue's Server (Undergoing changes)  (Read 14684 times)

Vote-kick needs to be disabled when a admin is online its very infurating to get vote kicked for "Free killing" a prisoner for going into a off limit zone like janitor   electricity room and guard room

Agent Blue, I have moved my build to the outside of the jail since I did not ask for permission.

What happended to molotov its terrible now the flames don't last long enough to kill.

What happended to molotov its terrible now the flames don't last long enough to kill.
The flames last long enough, it's just that you have to throw it directly, and the players will suffer from a burn.

The flames last long enough, it's just that you have to throw it directly, and the players will suffer from a burn.

Actauctly did just that and the players did get burned  but suffered no death.

What are you trying to do, bring more hate to the server? You're making me think that you're a Badmin so that's why you're denied

denialmoya

Anyone hate the way the new JVS system works?

Shortage as?
The doors randomly forget up, like you can just walk right through them, stay open, or just don't open.

The doors randomly forget up, like you can just walk right through them, stay open, or just don't open.

Yea, I have had that problem a lot. Especially with the outside door to the mine area.

Never trust a prisoner...