Author Topic: Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]  (Read 34550 times)

Is it possible to add bots to the server so I can make some pirates on one of the island?

This server is really fun, I think I'm going to apply for this.

Admin application:

In-Game Name: Ipquarx
BLID: 9291
Previous Experience (prepare for long list):
  • Pecon7's Boss Battles (A)
  • Glass' Server (Co-Host, SA)
  • Honor's Server (SA)
  • YorkTown95's CityRP (A and SA)
  • Rykuta's Servers (SA)
  • Arekan's Server (SA)
  • Swat725's Server (A)
  • Suburb's Server (A)
  • Munk's Server (A)
  • And many others I can't remember

Recommendations: Almost everyone on that list (York doesn't play anymore and one of those i'm not admin anymore for reasons too complicated to explain)

Why do I want to be admin?:
I would like the position so that I can help the server stay how it is now; a very fun, well-managed server. I'm not applying because I want the perks, I'm applying because I really do want to help the server. I won't abuse, I know how tough the job can get, and I know how to handle myself in bad situations. You can feel safe trusting me with the position, ask anyone on that list above.

I've been told that I'm a very adept coder, and I can help with things like that if needed.

Timezone: GMT -6:00 (Canada)

next thing you know there'll be more admins than players

:P

I made a video of a single race since i couldn't get to do it on Badspot's server

I edited it to have music from Lego Racers, have ambient stuff like water sounds, added sounds for the countdown, and put a caption saying what place i finished in

I made a video of a single race since i couldn't get to do it on Badspot's server

I edited it to have music from Lego Racers, have ambient stuff like water sounds, added sounds for the countdown, and put a caption saying what place i finished in
i expected Sandy Bay :c

This server is really fun, I think I'm going to apply for this.

Admin application:

In-Game Name: Ipquarx
BLID: 9291
Previous Experience (prepare for long list):
  • Pecon7's Boss Battles (A)
  • Glass' Server (Co-Host, SA)
  • Honor's Server (SA)
  • YorkTown95's CityRP (A and SA)
  • Rykuta's Servers (SA)
  • Arekan's Server (SA)
  • Swat725's Server (A)
  • Suburb's Server (A)
  • Munk's Server (A)
  • And many others I can't remember

Recommendations: Almost everyone on that list (York doesn't play anymore and one of those i'm not admin anymore for reasons too complicated to explain)

Why do I want to be admin?:
I would like the position so that I can help the server stay how it is now; a very fun, well-managed server. I'm not applying because I want the perks, I'm applying because I really do want to help the server. I won't abuse, I know how tough the job can get, and I know how to handle myself in bad situations. You can feel safe trusting me with the position, ask anyone on that list above.

I've been told that I'm a very adept coder, and I can help with things like that if needed.

Timezone: GMT -6:00 (Canada)
I think Ipquarx would be a great admin.

Not a single person requested your opinion on every admin app.

Ipq is good, make him admin.

Oh stuff! Lego racers oh god, my childhood. I want to play it now!

tbh you suck at racing :)

Oh stuff! Lego racers oh god, my childhood. I want to play it now!

tbh you suck at racing :)
I do, apparently i'm not as good at steering with the A and D keys as i thought i was

Turning seemed very slippery so i didn't want to take chances falling off the course as i've done about 5 other times thus cancelling those recording

Woah, my app is skimpy compared to others.

added quite a bit to me app.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 07:43:40 AM by Cookiez664 »

Turning seemed very slippery so i didn't want to take chances falling off the course as i've done about 5 other times thus cancelling those recording

Yeah, I can understand that

Not a single person requested your opinion on every admin app.
Will you forget off? I don't need someone to tell me to do something.

I recommend Ipquarx as well; he's a helpful guy who knows his stuff.

Ipq is good, make him admin.
I recommend Ipquarx as well; he's a helpful guy who knows his stuff.
Awww thanks guys c: