Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]

Author Topic: Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]  (Read 33956 times)

The engine sounds are really quiet, especially when the music is playing. They were changed from last night, if that's what you mean.

I can't hear music over the engines. Please take these new carts, and throw them off a cliff please.

Its a droning sound that stacks on top of other karts near you, making my speakers screech every 5 seconds along with a deep deep ambiance.

I had to go take some loving Advil after being on it for like 2 rounds.
Yes please remove the engine noise.

Lemme see if I can find an older version or change the current one...

Lemme see if I can find an older version or change the current one...
Also fix the thin track so laggy people like me can drive across it

That track section is the reason I haven't won a race ever.

Near the end or where? The turn after the incline? Where it branches into 3?

Near the end or where? The turn after the incline? Where it branches into 3?
The turn after the spot where the three become one again. After that turn there's a really thin sideways portion of the track, and because I lag, my steering always overcompensates or undercompensates and pitches me off a cliff.

How do I find out the best times for this?  Also, the gates in the beginning are broken.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 05:17:07 PM by Lalam24 »

good god the karts are even worse than they were before, you can barely turn without going way off course and flipping right off the track

Nasoa, the racing events and the outside-your-car conflict with bottomprints.

I absolutely hate it when this happens XD

Karts have been reverted to an earlier version.

How do I find out the best times for this?  Also, the gates in the beginning are broken.

The gates are fixed, I loaded an earlier save. The racing events don't have default functionality for best times, but I think it might be able to be done. For now, it's just in the topic (and you've got the top time).

The best time right now is 1:17, racerboy.

Why don't you just turn the physics vehicle limit up? If you go to Advanced in the Start Server menu on custom you can change it, unles s the limit is hardcoded at 20.

I had a fun time today here. My NidosKart always died though