Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.

Author Topic: Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.  (Read 31741 times)

You guys need to stop blaming the victim. It wasn't wise of Glass to post personal info, sure, but that in no way obligated anyone to be creepy or annoying with it.
It's not blaming the victim when he did the EXACT same thing to wound.

Lets go back to Kindergarten. Two Wrongs don't make a right.

This is why you don't do anything to people once you have their info -- you give it to other people! :cookieMonster:

Lets go back to Kindergarten. Two Wrongs don't make a right.
Let's go back to common sense. If you punch me I'll punch back right?

Wow.
This topic sure caught fire.

This is why you don't do anything to people once you have their info -- you give it to other people! :cookieMonster:
I was expecting you to release more of glasses personal info, but I go out disappointed :(

Wow.
This topic sure caught fire.
Noedit: Personally I'm just tired of seeing Glass and Tango (and to a lesser extent Darkness and possibly Emo Freak) spewing stuff at each other.

I swear, If more people get that dox. I will close my whole family's Facebooks, Change Numbers, Change IP, etc. ;-;

Let's go back to common sense. If you punch me I'll punch back right?
That is totally different. That's self defense. There is other things he could have done. Like, I don't know, make a drama? Tell everyone what I did? But no, they went down the path of 'revenge'. Which is totally different than self defense.

I was expecting you to release more of glasses personal info, but I go out disappointed :(
Me and dotdot are friends, I don't think he would do that until I screwed him on something.

Me and dotdot are friends, I don't think he would do that until I screwed him on something.
a table, maybe? :cookieMonster:

it's usually the person's fault for posting their info on the internet.
I said 'anyone who looks up information', not 'anyone who acquires information on another person through basic knowledge'.

I said 'anyone who looks up information', not 'anyone who acquires information on another person through basic knowledge'.
Why?

Yes it is? He's the victim in this circumstance. I'm not saying Glass is innocent. I'm saying it's not fair to punish him for something someone else did. Punish him for the things he did wrong, for that which someone did to him. I think I stated this atrociously, sorry.

Yes it is? He's the victim in this circumstance. I'm not saying Glass is innocent. I'm saying it's not fair to punish him for something someone else did. Punish him for the things he did wrong, for that which someone did to him. I think I stated this atrociously, sorry.
Oh, I misunderstood you. I thought you meant it was okay for glass to be doing that stuff and not get drama but wound to do it and get repercussions. :v