Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 345664 times)

Lapis staff op
Had a lot of fun thanks rotondo
also there was a small glitch with mushroom high
you could see mushrooms on top of items for a couple of seconds after you get sober
lol

I CANNOT SEE WHAT I AM DOING

MY SCREEN HAS BEEN SUBSUMED BY LEVEL UPS

there's a demo server up but there's a password??

I forgot how crowded the screen could get with a ton of players on. Still though it was good fun as always.

Lapis staff op
Had a lot of fun thanks rotondo
also there was a small glitch with mushroom high
you could see mushrooms on top of items for a couple of seconds after you get sober
lol
Minor graphical glitch but. When you use a weapon when under the mushroom effect your held items will appear normal.

I tested it with all the weapons I was able to grab that being:
Magic Staff, Mace, Mace 2, Katana, Sword, Knives, Bow/Arrows and Boomerang.
As seen, only the arrows seem to twitch allover the place making them hard to use.

That is super strange, it seems to use the same prediction stuff as the rest but that's still happening.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to fix that before the demo goes out.

----

Thanks so much for helping me test guys, the game didn't crash and most of the problems we had yesterday seemed to be fixed.

I'm pretty sure that floating boomerang you found was mine.
I was throwing it at a wall a couple of times and I think somebody picked me up and that was the last time I ever threw a boomerang.

Maybe it's because I have a small monitor, but everything is shifted to the right

« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 08:51:16 PM by Camera »

Maybe it's because I have a small monitor, but everything is shifted to the right

What resolution you running the game at? It should auto adjust even to 800 x 600.

U wot

EDIT: It just died

I noticed when I typed a really long message it didn't wrap the text it just shot off screen to the right.

It takes forever to load a singleplayer/LAN/multiplayer game. Help?