Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92902 times)

Cool thanks
Yea im working on a app but i was inactive for s long time due to tests etc

Were all in the same boat Lol

But yea i am working on utopia here and there since i got pissed at my colorset not updating ingame, is there like a set limit for columns
this time if you app, try not to copy lego sets aight?

I'm actually lead singer on all the songs and doin abit piano. But heck I bet I could play guitar on all the songs too but I don't want to take my mates' job. ;)

If youre the lead singer play something chinese ancient in mind,
Its baisically screaming your head off (shril voice) and singing a bunch of random xings zhe jiang etc etc on stage.
Instrument replacement get ancient chinese instruments there played like cello, size of a small guitar and three strings.
All together it will sound nice since you scream and the qi (i think its called) makes sounds like fingernail on blackboard.

So if you ever tired thats your escape plan i dout anyone is gonna stay in the room with your band when you start chinese song no 1.
XD im so tribal
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 03:01:06 AM by WhoStole MahCar »

this time if you app, try not to copy lego sets aight?
I never apped with that, it was pure boredom.

Hows this, just a few basic preview of the current progress on my app.

The outside
-snip-

A sneak peek of the inside

The inside of one of the shops

The outside as it appears in clean light
-snip-

Note that the inside is not yet finished, feel free to rate and criticize.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 03:56:12 AM by WhoStole MahCar »

Hey,

I posted my application in the gallery.
I look forward to hearing from you!

- Gibson

Hi, Gibson;

The build one is very high quality and i see, like others people, i like it a lot, that's funny but, 1 is very good and 10 is, erm, you know what i mean lol!

I think, but again, it's personal, it's not enough good to be accepted.

If you want some tips to improve the quality of your very modern house, try to vary a bit the colors, but its good if you keep it like this. The ceiling, with different heights is nice in some rooms, the big ones, but i think it would have been cool to get a different one for the outside. oh also, you do wooden floors better than me!

The first house is like, 7/10, good job, i suggest you to make a good terrain with details with it!

Darn, i forgot to say: the furniture is extermly good, i like the piano a lot!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 03:21:26 PM by Sylvanor »

Every once in a while I come back to the Blockland forums just to look around and see how the community has progressed.  I am often greeted with melancholy nostalgia upon visiting however as every time I come back I recognize fewer and fewer names and am increasingly dismayed at the average quality of build posted in the gallery just goes down and down.  This time was different though, I was greeted with numerous spectacular builds by this clan; builds that genuinely surprised me with their originality and their overall quality. (Especially the Bunker Assault TDM which because of these lovey new shaders, is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen produced in this game.)  While I still always will miss the dictatorial badmin'ing and the totalitarian control that the old clans had over Blockland; and while I personally find city builds just boring no matter how high quality the build may be, I believe that Blockland is in incredibly capable and talented hands with this clan around.

Keep up the good work team, you're doing the whole Blockland community proud.

why thank you Xoax. you should check out the apps we made too, you might like em

hey guys to breath some life here's a TDM i'm making with flame and tomcat

it's not super amazing looking because it'f more about functionality than aesthetics at this point

also that awesome terrain was actually made by flame

I like the idea of your build a lot, Anti Block!

Thanks you a lot Xoax =)

Also, i renewed the servers payments for our two servers.

I don't want to sound mean Anti-Block but that doesn't look like your work- not in a good way either. Don't take me wrong just I feel you can do a lot more with the little you have done.

Xoax, that means a lot to us!

I dislike that terrain and it won't work in the length.

I skipped Xoax's post because I saw huge walls of text so I got lazy ...

But thanks! That means a lot, we try to be a unique clan and try to create massive and well detailed builds, we try to be a true Blockland clan!

(rejoice)

Good news and bad news:

Good news is I arrived Prague in one piece and it's quite lovely here.

Bad news is that
1) The computer I decided to take with me doesn't run Blockland very well (it lagged horribly after 1000 bricks, and I get these weird hiccups. But unlike the other laptop it has a working keyboard and it's only 1/4 of the weight)
2) I forgot my BL key at home. I guess I could just buy a new one on sale, but that wouldn't make much sense considering 1.

So yeah. Unless something unexpected happens, you won't be seeing me ingame this summer. Not that I've been very much active the last couple of weeks. I'll still hang around on the forums though, so don't hesitate to send me a pm/whatever if you neeed my opinion on something.

Good news and bad news:

Good news is I arrived Prague in one piece and it's quite lovely here.

Bad news is that
1) The computer I decided to take with me doesn't run Blockland very well (it lagged horribly after 1000 bricks, and I get these weird hiccups. But unlike the other laptop it has a working keyboard and it's only 1/4 of the weight)
2) I forgot my BL key at home. I guess I could just buy a new one on sale, but that wouldn't make much sense considering 1.

So yeah. Unless something unexpected happens, you won't be seeing me ingame this summer. Not that I've been very much active the last couple of weeks. I'll still hang around on the forums though, so don't hesitate to send me a pm/whatever if you neeed my opinion on something.

awww ><