Author Topic: Blockland: Source  (Read 58054 times)

there is no point in replying to that message...

i never played rtb, im a TBM'er  :cookieMonster:

Vyper, technically, RBL is a better version of RTB, just the editor wand was changed into the Mission Editor.

That, plus a NEW RTB from Mocheeze and company is coming out for RBL, so if you're still loyal to RTB, better get retail, and stop being stupid.

Also, saying that Badspot should stop trying to make money and make a better game is like saying "Oh, I don't like the new, I'm afraid of the future, I don't like blockland, I bet I can do X0 times better, I'm emo, you suck,..." etc, etc.

Well, that, plus Badspot can sue for using a copyrighted name.

we jsut dont like the fact you arnt accepting the present
i have nothign against rtb or rtbers
jsut as long as they dont go insulting me

very nice guys, quoting topics from my forums! I'm impressed, but its not good enough. If you really want to get around me, you must attack me at my knees. Basically, my weakness, is when you get my panel of consultants out of the picture. in reality, thats not going to happen! so say all you want about me, my team, my forums, my community, my FRIENDS, but i promise that you will fall behind.

and remember this, YOU WERE ALL RTBers ONE! YOU ALL PLAYED, IT IS A PART
OF YOU! now because this "retail" version came out, you consider us outcasts? WE ARE HERE, WE ARE MAKING A STAND! WE REFUSE TO DIE AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO WILL MAKE US! you fight with Ion Studios as much as you want, but for every step you have, i have 2 more to take ur asses out! get that through you thick skull, and i welcome any competitors! because i will drag ur ass 6 feet under where its cold, dark, and glumy because ive got the smarts, and the people. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND ACT LIKE A MATURE HUMAN BEING! LEARN TO COMPRIMISE!

Tell Badspot I'll be in contact with him, very soon. Very soon indeed.

We are always watching...

Ok... 

• 1. I never played RTB
  • 2. No one was mad or flaming at you because you played RTB
  • 3. You can't use the name Blockland or Source because of copyright infringement
  • 4. With that post, you now sound about 7 & 1/2
GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND ACT LIKE A MATURE HUMAN BEING!
I love how you used that...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 09:41:46 PM by tapemaster21 »

People seem to think that Retail is an update of RTB .
It is most certainly NOT.
RTB was a mod for v0002, which was Badspot's original lego building game. It was in very early stages and was free.
Than RTB was introduced, not by Badspot. RTB added a lot of features and bricks to v0002, but retail is a better, much better actually, version of v0002, it is certainly not an update of RTB.

But than RTB is coming to RBL.

So the the RTB that's coming IS basically an upgrade to the old one.

very nice guys, quoting topics from my forums! I'm impressed, but its not good enough. If you really want to get around me, you must attack me at my knees. Basically, my weakness, is when you get my panel of consultants out of the picture. in reality, thats not going to happen! so say all you want about me, my team, my forums, my community, my FRIENDS, but i promise that you will fall behind.

and remember this, YOU WERE ALL RTBers ONE! YOU ALL PLAYED, IT IS A PART OF YOU! Some of you used to play the old blockland which I will henceforth call RTB, so therefore I am god and baldspot is feeding you assflakes. now because this "retail" version came out, you consider us outcasts? WE ARE HERE, WE ARE MAKING A STAND! WE REFUSE TO DIE AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO WILL MAKE US! We are politely raping you so you will step aside and worship us! you fight with Ion Studios as much as you wantPLEASE DONT FIGHT WITH ION STUDIOS MY snake IS TOO SMALL FOR IT, but for every step you have, i have 2 more to take ur asses out! get that through you thick skull I think I have more, so you must too and cry in your sleep, and i welcome any competitors! because i will drag ur ass 6 feet under where its cold, dark, and glumy because ive got the smarts, and the people. Politely eliminate everything you love because I have a cult following GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND ACT LIKE A MATURE HUMAN BEING! LEARN TO COMPRIMISE! PLEASE ACCEPT MY WAY OF VIEW WITHOUT COMPLICATION!

Tell Badspot I'll be in contact with him, very soon. Very soon indeed.

We are always watching pretending to be astronauts...
Fixed for political correctness.

Remember this, and I will say it once,
I'm usually an @ss galore
Attacking in the name of stereotyping( you have to stop speaking to us as a whole, some of us DIDNT play RTB and you arent RTB CONTINUED. stop acting like it. and no one would care anyways.)
And no matter how hard you try, Ill just ignore you and pretend
that you were talking about commiting Self Delete.

P.S.: Sure, I'll say anything about your family, friends and co-workers. Not for retail, but because you are unlawfully leading a cult group of misfits into the recreation of copyrighted works. Anything I say to you, offence meant or not, is because you are just so very very VERY wrong on so many levels, not because " OMG hE WORSHPS TEH DEVALRS OF REPAHIL".

P.S.S.: Im getting off so I will address all "LUL WUT UR A NUB NOA IMA BITCH ABOUT HOW WERE SO MUCH BETTER THAN REPAHILS & BEG YOU TO WORSHIP ME" tomorrow.

P.S.S.S.: If you get a laugh out of this say ^HONK*
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 10:13:49 PM by rkynick »

*Tape high-fives rky

We should be a team, I dug the grave, you threw him in and covered it.

Talk seems to be a substitute for effort and skill in this world.

It seems that if you do care about a project, have the skills and resources to accomplish it and the drive, then there should be no need for bragging or arguments against your 'opposition'.

Anecdote: Good actors can perform at their best, even in the absence of an audience.

If you are interested in working on this awesome game,

This was on their site:

Wow, who the hell says "this awesome game" before the game even has anything in it?  All they have is a crappy brick made in milkshape...

This topic is full of lol.

The 'developers' of that game obviously have no idea of anything to do with law.

I bet my left leg that they wont get any legal copies sold.