Author Topic: Blockland: Source  (Read 58074 times)

You handicaps, you have no idea what is going on and you still flame it why do you not worship my demigod?. I am Sigfig, the leader of the project YOUR GOD, and I tell you right now, none of what you are complaining about is true going to live. I am not modifing BLR merciful in any way, I have a right to mod source kill you all for not worshiping me, everything I want to make IS possible, and most of you are handicaps you will all bow to me. I will answer any good questions you have about the game questions about kissing my feet, but I won't be affected by any amount of spam you send me stand for any rebellion in my domain.
Fixed. You guys have to start saying what you mean, im getting tired of pointing it out(its hard to with your crappy grammer & spelling)
Not funny, just stop, your really NOT helping with all this

Colten, my forums have done NOTHING wrong!

SLANDER!!! SLANDER!!! TO ALL OF YOU THAT ARE FALSIFYING TEXT!

slander is punishable by LAW! so you watch what you say, and we wont have a problem, because if you go after me, for some bullstuff law that doesnt exist, i will sue ur ass into the ground for slanderous comments!

slander is punishable by LAW! so you watch what you say, and we wont have a problem, because if you go after me, for some bullice cream law that doesnt exist, i will sue ur ass into the ground for slanderous comments!
I never said they did?!?!

I'm trying to help so back-off

prove that i broke laws, i want to see EVERYONE i broke! show me on a goverment website! and im talking with valve. TRAVIS BANNED U!
Your acting real childish, and ill be back with proof, P.S. i reported your forums

excuse me? your doing what now?

slander is punishable by LAW! so you watch what you say, and we wont have a problem, because if you go after me, for some bullice cream law that doesnt exist, i will sue ur ass into the ground for slanderous comments!

1. Who said you were modifying anything?
2. You fail.
3. Tree.
4. We don't have to prove that you broke laws, you'll soon find out.
5. Release it so I can buy it to fuel the fire.
6. You, your website, and game sucks; Move along.
7. It shows how unoriginal you are by practically copying a game.
8. Sue me; Frankly, I don't give a flying panda. Find me first bitch.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 05:11:42 PM by n0cturni »

police will help with that. :) im serious, im not playing games anymore. either u change ur attitude, or you will be reported to the police.

LUL REPORT ME, GO ON, I DARE YOU!
HAHAHAH

We need moar Badspot in this.

its not slander because we have "Fair comment on a matter of public interest"
eat it

its slander because you are making false statements about us, the game, and many other points. you are harrasing my forums, you are harrassing me, AND the Ion team. so its going to stop now, or i swear to god, i will take u down. i really dont want to, but if it comes down to that, i will

police will help with that. :) im serious, im not playing games anymore. either u change ur attitude, or you will be reported to the police.

So your local police are going to find me somewhere on earth?

its slander because you are making false statements about us, the game, and many other points. you are harrasing my forums, you are harrassing me, AND the Ion team. so its going to stop now, or i swear to god, i will take u down. i really dont want to, but if it comes down to that, i will

Saying that you suck isn't a false statement.

It seems we have you backed up into a corner Mr vyper

Your forums did something wrong by existing.

my forums have brought together what u people have abandoned! besides, yea, my local police will find u... but ya kno what, my police are cooler than stuff, and i dont think ur worth the time! so forget off!

your police?! YOUR POLICE?! Oh what, do you have a private police/swat team?