A Hat in Time - 3D Collect-A-Thon Platformer - Available NOW!

Author Topic: A Hat in Time - 3D Collect-A-Thon Platformer - Available NOW!  (Read 20581 times)

Was it recent? Because Rule 34 already got to A Hat in Time way back during it's Kickstarter days
and how exactly do you know this

and how exactly do you know this

because everyone always checks to see if there's r34 when something new comes out
don't pretend like you don't, lol

also pageloss:

Here's the workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=253230&browsesort=trend&section=readytouseitems

« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 11:17:50 PM by Electrk² »

because everyone always checks to see if there's r34 when something new comes out
don't pretend like you don't, lol
son is there something you want to tell me

shadman has already made boob of the hat girl
god help us all

doesn't that constitute child research

doesn't that constitute child research
how old IS hat kid anyways? shes an alien

dude you can swap mods on the fly via pause menu
this couldnt get any better
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 12:50:43 AM by tikitai »

I mean I'm pretty sure she's supposed to be a young kid, like 10 or something

is drawing titty drawings of her even prosecutable under the law?

dude you can swap mods on the fly via pause menu
this couldnt get any better

that's awesome

I wonder how this will work with multiplayer
seems like something that can forget up easily

probably not, still kinda forgeted up though

How does this games multiplayer work?

How does this games multiplayer work?

it doesn't

not yet, anyway

no....?? im surprised you werent there for one of those lolicon threads where it was clarified why its not prosecutable. tl;dr theres no clear objective way to identify a cartoon as underage or old enough. doesnt make the fap material any more or less morally justifiable, just its basically impossible to present a case to prove a cartoon is underage since the only argument would be “look at him/her, (s)hes clearly underage!”

that said, this games art style is dope and i love the vibes im getting from the promo art. may get this one day

no....?? im surprised you werent there for one of those lolicon threads where it was clarified why its not prosecutable. tl;dr theres no clear objective way to identify a cartoon as underage or old enough. doesnt make the fap material any more or less morally justifiable, just its basically impossible to present a case to prove a cartoon is underage since the only argument would be “look at him/her, (s)hes clearly underage!”

that said, this games art style is dope and i love the vibes im getting from the promo art. may get this one day

if the original creator of the work that he drew research of clarified that the character was indeed a little girl then would it be prosecutable?

if the original creator of the work that he drew research of clarified that the character was indeed a little girl then would it be prosecutable?

where does shadman live? is that secret? even then, you'd think that he'd be in trouble if his work was circulating around the worldwide web

I can't believe the most Christian state has a few exceptions to lolicon.