Author Topic: Complete interactions with Lando The Climber and his group  (Read 17740 times)

I suggest staying away from Lando and his stuffheaded friends, As they are trouble and high level threats to all communities.

I suggest staying away from Lando and his stuffheaded friends, As they are trouble and high level threats to all communities.
i wouldnt say that, frontrox and walk are very nice (in my experience)

high level threat to all communities.

Chill out lmfao.

Chill out lmfao.
no really
i'm sure i'm not alone when i say it's likely they'll try to forget up any small community they join or try to forget with any large ones too

i remember that. forget tonkka.

and maroon posted those fake pics of night fox and wynd so he's just getting his just desserts
Not quite! Those weren't pictures of Night Fox, but the ones he claimed were me really were. I posted the unedited version on the forums.

haha don't act like you're not mean to anyone, you have no moral high ground here kid
He has a good point, hypocrisy aside.

no really
i'm sure i'm not alone when i say it's likely they'll try to forget up any small community they join or try to forget with any large ones too

Oh god I'd love to see them try to throw over some steam game forum like TF2Banana or something. That'd be funny to watch.

Oh god I'd love to see them try to throw over some steam game forum like TF2Banana or something. That'd be funny to watch.
or on the contrary roblox
"ogm 1x1x1x1x1 is bak!!"

what do you think I'm doing after this

[DoS attack: FIN Scan] attack packets in last 20 sec from ip [74.125.225.41], Sunday, Jun 09,2013 15:34:43

has anyone not noticed this is google's ip or

has anyone not noticed this is google's ip or
I did
I googled it It traced to California and today I got a call and no one answered it so I traced it to see what the hell they were doing since I got calls from them every day and it traced near that IP adress

...so lando is the shadow puppetmaster of Google
that explains everything

Chill out lmfao.
No, Don't chill out. He is a hacker, And he's a hacker that EVERYONE, Needs to avoid. Even if they don't play BL.

No, Don't chill out. He is a hacker, And he's a hacker that EVERYONE, Needs to avoid. Even if they don't play BL.
"Hacker" is an overstatement
He's a script kiddie

"Hacker" is an overstatement
He's a script kiddie
for other things he's done, no he isnt just that he's more than a hacker

for other things he's done, no he isnt just that he's more than a hacker
pfft