READ ALL ABOUT IT! BRICKMASTER IS A CUNT

Author Topic: READ ALL ABOUT IT! BRICKMASTER IS A CUNT  (Read 10230 times)

Attached to this post is a list of users I genuinely hate/feel sorry for. Notice how I feel sorry for griefer.

I lost it on sad little sloth

Attached to this post is a list of users I genuinely hate/feel sorry for. Notice how I feel sorry for griefer.
Don't feel sorry, He clearly deserves this ban.
And holy stuff, That IS one short list.

I'm gonna capitalize every important word here.

OP YOU'RE A friend
GO HOME OP, YOU'RE DRUNK

Im not even banned. k I mean it now im going off of this topic and going to general, bye just stop commenting because I have OCD's and that basically means when you reply I need to reply otherwise I get really adgertated. bye

Im not even banned. k I mean it now im going off of this topic and going to general, bye just stop commenting because I have OCD's and that basically means when you reply I need to reply otherwise I get really adgertated. bye

say whaaaaaaat

Im not even banned. You're about to be. k I mean it now im going off of this topic and going to general, bye just stop commenting because I have OCD's and that basically means when you reply I need to reply otherwise I get really adgertated. bye Goodbye.

when you reply I need to reply otherwise I get really adgertated.

adgertated.

r u fokin srs m8

I mean it now im going off of this topic and going to general
You broke one of the rules while saying that message and now you will be banned. Enjoy your ban.

You don't have OCD

adgertated

This really shows you have command of the English language, as if you aren't agitated at all!

He's so stupid though! It's hard not to feel sorry! (also it's a slightly outdated list.)

He just locked his B3 thread thing.
The last post was him being a tit.