Poll

How many pages will this thread have when it finally dies?

Current Page
274-300
301-500
501-1000
1000+
Die?  Ha!
Voter is lame.

Author Topic: Nations at War - Closing Time!  (Read 202305 times)

I still wanna play defcon

just for fun :(

SWAT One serves as an example.
If you are very observant, you can see that he is basically saying "Erinaum attacks Yaslovakian places and wins".

You can see that he just says he wins and does not let him react at all, making it seem like it's kinda unfair.
Exactly. This is called Auto-Hitting. You force the other person to take your hit by describing it in your post.
'I fire my nukes at your capital and people run around screaming. It hits and you all die.'
Instead, do something like this:
'I fire my nukes at your capital.'
You see, you leave the result OPEN. Do that.

*Intercepts lasers and railgun shells"
Lolno.

The war's over guys.
Swat and blazer left.
Most of the rest of us know RP etiquette.
No need to go belaboring this any further.
The moral of the story is that Swat and I are both too alike in too many ways to coexist for extended periods of time within the confines of one planet.  It only works if we start on opposite ends of the galaxy and at least one of us is dedicated to being the peace loving nation that everybody loves.

The AC begins to partially ramp down its defenses on the former Erinamese border.

Yaslovakia regains it's independence, but soldiers are practically damned as they come home, being declared losers in war and surrenderers by most of the citizens.

The Iron Cross Stadium, possibly was going to be one of the largest structures built for propaganda at the time, is torn down.

Meanwhile, the Antarctic Expedition still hasn't received word of this and now there's bases in Antarctica.

The war's over guys.
Swat and blazer left.
Most of the rest of us know RP etiquette.
No need to go belaboring this any further.
The moral of the story is that Swat and I are both too alike in too many ways to coexist for extended periods of time within the confines of one planet.  It only works if we start on opposite ends of the galaxy and at least one of us is dedicated to being the peace loving nation that everybody loves.

The AC begins to partially ramp down its defenses on the former Erinamese border.
Wow now it's going to be alot quiet in the roleplay now.

And wow. Yaslovakian citizens are very mean...
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 07:39:06 PM by Theepicman »

Irrklaand totally freaks out!

And wow. Yaslovakian citizens are very mean...
well you develop a strong love for your country and the way it is

eventually it overgrows and then the war is considered lost and you're in the country that had ended it without victory

Chairman Nasanov invites the leaders of UOU and AC to a meeting to take place in a Swedish mountain resort. We shall discuss UOUs planned relationship with TP and the rest of the world after the collapses of Erinaum and Abduallhi along with other issues.

"Collapses"

One could say the Ivek was old (over 100 years old, if you recall) and had no heirs, was to pass on the crown to Abdullahi, and then passed on to UOU instead.

UoU will attend the meeting.  The Prophet boards his private jet "The Liahona" and embarks on the journey to Belsnia.

The Grand Sheikh will attend, and immediately makes arrangements to travel there by train.

Trade ships are sent to and fro by both Slevokxia and CI to help rebulid.

Project : AEGIS is given more funding as the targeting protocols and satellite weaponry required will take some time to develop.
Project : Argonaut will also take time.

EDIT: HOLY SWEET JESUS, UTAH OWNS THE WORLD.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 06:01:06 AM by A million souls »

Not quite, the AC has around 20k more pixels.

EDIT: HOLY SWEET JESUS, UTAH OWNS THE WORLD.

And it was all done peacefully <3