Author Topic: My only friend has just attempted to kill himself.  (Read 10064 times)

ugh forget i called all the right people ok
ill see if its true if he comes to school tomorrow

You're pretty dumb dude.

1. This topic is either a troll or a exaggerated fake story
2. No one in their right mind would "just see if he's at school tomorrow"
3. Call the police you forget.

fake.

your best friend MAY have killed himself, dont dont even seem to know. and you are more interested in us posting similar stories.
yeah ok then

I feel sorry, I think you should call his parents and ask what happened.

what a good friend you are lol

"hey im uncontrollable with no therapy about it whatsoever, so im gonna chug bleach infront of Facebook for no reason!"

I'm sorry, but that's very flawed.

We want more information, even if it "isn't our business". That will just extend the will-be growing hypothesis that you're a load of crap.

Well hopefully OP or the suicidal guy was bluffing, or someone called the police in time. It's been ten hours so by now whatever happened has happened.

And in case he doesn't update the topic, I'd say it's safe to say that either the topic is fake, or he didn't make it.
I think we've plenty established how the sensible thing to do was call the police, but it's too late for that now. So can we get off the topic? It isn't going to help any

fake.

your best friend MAY have killed himself, dont dont even seem to know. and you are more interested in us posting similar stories.
yeah ok then
If this is real then OP just wants a bit of compassion, doesn't matter for what we're a forum.
OP very well could have called the police by not and just not bothered to post about it.

"Oh my god! My friend just drank bleach and is probably on the floor about to die! What's that forums? Call the police and/or paramedics? Okay, i'll call the school care line!"

"We'll check it out tomorrow."

"Oh boy, forums! They're gonna check it out tomorrow, no need to worry even though a person could die in just an hour from drinking that much bleach! Everything's gonna be okay!"

I'm just gonna assume this is fake, and if it isnt, you couldn't have cared about him that much at all as you won't even call the loving cops.

I called paramedics to check on him last night when he posted the Self Delete note
"I called all the right people"

I called paramedics to check on him last night when he posted the Self Delete note
well?..

is he ok?

Is he ok? Seriously, don't leave us hanging. Some of us are legitimately worried.

ugh forget i called all the right people ok
ill see if its true if he comes to school tomorrow
Yeah, one stomach pump, and I'm sure he'll just walk it off and be back to normal.

it's not his job to call the police what the hell guys
unless silreath is like such a good friend he's constantly over at his house and his parents know him as well as their own son or something like that he really doesn't have a reason to, it was posted on facebook, there are probably twenty people calling the police about the exact same thing at that very moment.
Remind me to never be your friend.

Killing yourself is the pusillanimous individual ass way to get out of problems.