Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832171 times)

I hate people that drive diesels and think that's cool.

well it is pretty cool. diesel engines are cool. and diesel fuel

driving a car with a diesel engine like it's a sports car, however, is much less cool

I mean diesels are fine. But beating the stuff out of them isn't.

I mean diesels are fine. But beating the stuff out of them isn't.
define beating the stuff out of them.

Also do you mean just diesel trucks or diesel vehicles in general?

define beating the stuff out of them.

Also do you mean just diesel trucks or diesel vehicles in general?

Trucks. As in rolling coal. Flooring it in urban areas and blowing smoke and making an unnecessary amount of noise. Could just be me and where I live that I get annoyed with it, too many rednecks and too many stuffty trucks.

Trucks. As in rolling coal. Flooring it in urban areas and blowing smoke and making an unnecessary amount of noise. Could just be me and where I live that I get annoyed with it, too many rednecks and too many stuffty trucks.

Ha goml dude.

I would be willing to bet at least 80% of people around me own some sort of truck (most being diesel and/or 1-ton). There are always roaring trucks and thick smoke around my school when kids are doing it in the afternoons on the highway.

I'm with you on that one-- so many people here buy trucks and get them customized, hoping it will make them look more manly and intimidating. Let me tell you, there's nothing manly in bragging about mods that some shop did for you and then driving like a jackass as if you're hot stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I like lifted trucks - there are two sitting in front of my house right now - but some people just don't get it

good^^^

bad^^^

I would like to get a diesel motorcycle. I've seen a few and they run on an engine that makes less than 20hp and can get to highway speeds. They also get pretty crazy mpg

my auto body teacher owns a ZL1 camaro

Looks very PS2ish. What game is that?

Looks very PS2ish. What game is that?
need for speed world
its a PC game

dude's selling this 67-68 Oldsmobile Cutlass for 4000. seriously thinking about buying it. it's in running condition and the paint looks beautiful, just needs some work on the interior.

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the crazy person that'll drop a huge diesel in a little Nissan.