Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832294 times)

There are rumors here that Ford sucks ass. The only vehicle I never heard stuff about was the F-100. What about you guys?
F-100? You mean F-150? Ford hasn't made an F-100 since the 60s or the 70s.

No, I mean F-100. They're the truck people owning Amaroks want. I'm (and pretty sure they're) aware that it's old af but no one with an F-100 has ever talked bad about them here.

Amarok
shieet i had no idea vw made a pickup. people in the states really miss out on a lot of cars. for example we only got like 3 ute-ish cars here; the subaru baja, subaru brat, and i guess the chevy el camino kinda classifies as one.

Amaroks are pretty weak compared to the rivals.
The one who takes the cake is the Toyota Hilux. It's a beast. I've never seen one get stuck anywhere and I've tried it many times on rocky roads, dirt, mud, sand, water, you name it.
The Amarok stuggles in sand and, during a test drive, it got stuck in mud. Not worth it for the price.
The Ranger has braking issues where it won't brake straight. The guy at the stand tried to convince me it was the asphalt and not the stuffty truck.
I currently own an S10 because it is what we could afford, lmao. It's basically the cheapest of the cheapest. It pulls you out. that's about it. Chevy isn't really "unbreakable material" here. It's only got 110.000km and it already went to the mechanic about 6 times.

There's a Nissan starting to appear but I don't know anything about it. Not even the model name, to be honest.

shieet i had no idea vw made a pickup. people in the states really miss out on a lot of cars. for example we only got like 3 ute-ish cars here; the subaru baja, subaru brat, and i guess the chevy el camino kinda classifies as one.
Because our previous government, which was corrupt af, gave us a reason to actually need pickup trucks and vehicles with 4x4. You can get a loving Clio with a 4x4. We actually use them for their purpose, not to show off how small our richards are unlike in, Florida, for example, where people buy RAMs 2500+ Heavy/Super duty to use it in a city and keep it as clean as ever.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 09:07:58 PM by Pastrey Crust »

you forgot about the dodge rampage :(
also fun fact: if Pontiac didn't go bust there was a decently good chance they were going to bring the sportwagon and sportruck to the states.

I really dislike the sportrucks. They look pretty useless. It's like combining a vento with a hilux. Either you have a sports car or an utility vehicle. Combining both looks gay and I doubt it's as resistant as a regular pickup and able to withstand the load capacity with the amount of kms a regular pickup does.

but they are really good for a entrepreneur mobile

tbh, a ute like this one would probably be pretty useless if youre doing construction and hauling stuff around but damn would this thing be a loving blast to drive

you forgot about the dodge rampage :(
also fun fact: if Pontiac didn't go bust there was a decently good chance they were going to bring the sportwagon and sportruck to the states.
The only car I like from newer Pontiacs are the GTOs. I don't know why, they appeal to me a bit.

no homo but i think a g8 wagon would've been sick

pontiacs are kinda my guilty pleasure. like the pontiac solstice is just lovey as forget

wagons sooth the soul

hey anyone got any tips on jeeps?

I'm planning on getting/looking for a TJ/YJ from the 90's for my next vehicle to replace my '02 ranger