Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums

Author Topic: Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums  (Read 29779 times)

Hint: In this situation, when there's no proof the prudent decision is just to assume the person is same-cigaretteging. That whole presumption-of-innocence thing only works in communities that aren't loving crazy.
aka guilty until proven innocent
that's great logic

no proof that he did anything wrong, and no proof that he didn't, therefore lets all just call him names and assume he's a stupid person. You guys are real nice

OOOOHH! This plot is heating up!
wat

wat
you see, I was making a joke. In the joke you and blocko are a gay couple.

no proof that he did anything wrong, and no proof that he didn't, therefore lets all just call him names and assume he's a stupid person. You guys are real nice
Hot damn, you're seeing the quote I linked, right?

This one:
Grade A same-friendry, mate.  Couldn't even wait an hour before replying to yourself.  

Nevermind
BlockoBlocko
Overmind

aka guilty until proven innocent
that's great logic

1. they acted like complete strangers to each other until they were outted for having the same IP, and then suddenly they were brothers
2. oh yeah, they have the same IP
3. the way they write is exactly the same
4. it's the same defense everyone and their mom uses when outted for same friendry "hurrrr its not me its my brudder!"
5. nevermind is a friend, and same-cigaretteging is something friends do

Hot damn, you're seeing the quote I linked, right?
I saw that before you ever linked it, yes. So?

I don't think Badspot is right. Just because he made this forums doesn't mean he knows 100% who's right and who's wrong.

1. they acted like complete strangers to each other until they were outted for having the same IP, and then suddenly they were brothers
They probably never really interacted on the forums because they did that irl
2. oh yeah, they have the same IP
Blocko already said they just use the same wifi
3. the way they write is exactly the same
No they don't. And you could find any so called similarities any plenty of other people too
4. it's the same defense everyone and their mom uses when outted for same friendry "hurrrr its not me its my brudder!"
Meaning it automatically must never actually be the case, because that makes perfect sense
5. nevermind is a friend, and same-cigaretteging is something friends do
I'm not defending Nevermind, I'm defending Blocko

I saw that before you ever linked it, yes. So?

I don't think Badspot is right. Just because he made this forums doesn't mean he knows 100% who's right and who's wrong.
Okay, since you're clearly incapable of using basic deductive reasoning, I'm going to walk you through this step-by-step.

Look in the bottom corner of posts and you'll see a little blue globe next to the word 'logged'. Every time someone posts on these forums, an IP address is logged to it. Since Badspot and Ephialtes can view these, therefore it's obvious that Overmind, BlockoBlocko, and Nevermind all have the same IP since Badspot is saying that they're same-cigaretteging.

Seriously what other evidence do you need exactly?

BlockoBlocko, and Nevermind all have the same IP since Badspot is saying that they're same-cigaretteging.
Have you read any of the above posts?
Blocko already said they just use the same wifi

Okay, since you're clearly incapable of using basic deductive reasoning, I'm going to walk you through this step-by-step.

Look in the bottom corner of posts and you'll see a little blue globe next to the word 'logged'. Every time someone posts on these forums, an IP address is logged to it. Since Badspot and Ephialtes can view these, therefore it's obvious that Overmind, BlockoBlocko, and Nevermind all have the same IP since Badspot is saying that they're same-cigaretteging.

Seriously what other evidence do you need exactly?

OH MY GOD. Are you really that stupid? WE KNOW THEY HAVE THE SAME IP.
same IP =/= same person

Have you read any of the above posts?
same IP =/= same person
Okay, so back to the whole 'prudent assumption' part.

Every single time someone on the forums cries, "My brother did it!" or "It was someone else on my wi-fi!" it's never true. Once again, any sane person who has spent more than a week on this forum would know that OP is definitely same-cigaretteging.

Furthermore, if BlockoBlocko is Nevermind's friend/sibling, why would he be speculating on the forums about this thread? He can just go walk up to Nevermind and ask him what it's about. Or why do they have the exact same writing style and tone of voice if they are completely different people? Or why has Nevermind never mentioned living in the same building as BlockoBlocko before?

The issue here is that you clearly have some sort of bias towards defending Nevermind, and so you're clinging to more and more improbable scenarios just so you can avoid reaching the painfully obvious conclusion that OP is full of stuff and has two alts. I'm not surprised that you are, once again, confirming yourself as a total dipstuff.

going to start keeping track for posterity:

handicaps
blueblur121
mysteroo
Johnny Blockhead

this thread will provide blf valuable information for future generations

Mysteroo stop whiteknighting, you do it all the time in drama. You're not a saint, you've been wrong soo many times in similar situations and you act like you're better than everyone else on account of your pure soul. Every time there's drama like this you feel compelled to play up the victimization of people which have been proven time and time again to be friends.

Just keep it to yourself until the truth is fully revealed, if you're right you can say "told you guys so" but if you're wrong we will be none the wiser

No, whenever someone says that it was a friend or a sibling, everyone on these forums automatically assumes the worst and gang up on that person until they're widely hated. More than half the time it's a situation like this where there isn't even any proof

There's plenty of reasons why he may not have just gone and asked his brother about the thread. Sometimes I see something my dad posted and I don't just immediately get up and ask him about it because it wasn't all that important to me at the time.

They don't have the same writing style, and any similarities can be found in plenty of other people too. Nevermind probably hasn't mentioned it because they aren't obligated to tell a bunch of stranger teenagers online their personal lives.

And like I already said, I'm not defending Nevermind. Nevermind is being a jerk, anybody can see that. But Blocko, who I'm defending, has done nothing wrong.

Maybe if you used your head and thought a little bit, you could realize that there are possibilities other than the absolute worst case scenario.

Also thanks for confirming yourself as completely immature by bringing unneeded insults into the conversation like a child. Are you incapable of having a civilized conversation with anybody you disagree with?

I've been wrong plenty of times, sure. But the reason I keep defending people is because as much as I like this forum, it's full of teenagers with nothing better to do than stir up drama and be jerks to random people online. I don't think I'm any kind of saint or am any better than anybody else, but that doesn't mean that I can't recognize when someone else is being a jerk

BlockoBlocko is Nevermind. Now stop arguing. He uses the same way, like I did before with the user "Professor Layton".

I've been wrong plenty of times, sure. But the reason I keep defending people is because as much as I like this forum, it's full of teenagers with nothing better to do than stir up drama and be jerks to random people online. I don't think I'm any kind of saint or am any better than anybody else, but that doesn't mean that I can't recognize when someone else is being a jerk
"I'm not perfect but I'm way better than everyone else here. But remember I'm not a saint, I just spend all of my time defending poor little internet trash dummies because you're all being meanies~"

Sorry, but I'm having a hard time seeing any point at which you don't have a superiority complex