Space Engineers (Bug Fixing Period)

Author Topic: Space Engineers (Bug Fixing Period)  (Read 165803 times)

I think you guys have a very false sense of gravity. If the asteroids were pulling on you and your ship, it'd be extremely minimal. You'd basically step off a small incline and be airborne.
nobody's talking about gravity from asteroids...

nobody's talking about gravity from asteroids...
Right, nevermind.

That's what I want, not what you guys were talking about. :)

I want PLANETS
with REAL gravity and the ability to enter orbit

I want PLANETS
Don't we all? :)

Seriously, I hope they keep working on Space Engineers for years, just slowly creating the space game everyone wants.

I'm an absolute fan of this game. Can't wait for the update tommorow!

Here are a few things I built (current project is ridge)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1y6r1fmoplyn45c/AABXMtUBHI-uOR23rTroMoBja?dl=0

Other stuff
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g22dr31pueix2s1/AAAYqTB_2NxLtLkzO6Fx7c0ja?dl=0

is there any way to paint a block after you've placed it or is placing painted blocks your only option?

is there any way to paint a block after you've placed it or is placing painted blocks your only option?

press MMB

or press F1 for general help

Seriously, I hope they keep working on Space Engineers for years, just slowly creating the space game everyone wants.

the dream. i feel like we'll get close with this game.

become one with space engineers

I want PLANETS
if this game follows miner wars lore, then i'm pretty sure the entire solar system is just a mess of asteroids after every planet was kinda torn to shreds

if this game follows miner wars lore, then i'm pretty sure the entire solar system is just a mess of asteroids after every planet was kinda torn to shreds
did devs confirm this? I've heard this before and I was just wondering

I feel like a flat world would be neat

Right. New update that lets you remote control other ships through a remote control block. Need to have ownership over the blocks to control and it must be within antenna range of your base.

What I'm more interested in is the timer block. This basically enables us to do massive events, if you have enough space for timer blocks. Can now have fully automatic mining systems if you took the timer to engineer it.

For my ship im building it should be more useful for really cool things like an automatic breaking system when it comes to close to another body, and to be able to use more advanced and complex blast doors with just one button.

Some of you guys have been saying a redstone system? well here it is.

By the way guys, if anyone would like to take the time to create a new better OP for the thread that would be great. I'll update the OP if that happens.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 03:42:03 PM by LoLBert »