Slayer | New Bugfix Update

Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 217300 times)

So when I try to close my server, instead of it closing it does this:
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (29229): Unable to find object: '-1' attempting to call function 'getClient'
BackTrace: ->MessageCallback->[CRPClient]disconnect->[Slayer_Client_Main]disconnect->disconnect->[Slayer_Main]destroyServer->destroyServer->endMission->[BrickText]fxDTSBrick::onRemove->[BotHolePackage]fxDTSBrick::onRemove->[onPlayerFirstTouch]fxDTSBrick::onRemove->[EZMPackage]fxDTSBrick::onRemove->[Slayer_Dependencies_Brick]fxDTSBrick::onRemove->[Slayer_Dependencies_Minigames]getMiniGameFromObject->getMiniGameFromObject

base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (29229): Unable to find object: '-1' attempting to call function 'getClient'
BackTrace: ->MessageCallback->[CRPClient]disconnect->[Slayer_Client_Main]disconnect->disconnect->[Slayer_Main]destroyServer->destroyServer->endMission->[BrickText]fxDTSBrick::onRemove->[BotHolePackage]fxDTSBrick::onRemove->[onPlayerFirstTouch]fxDTSBrick::onRemove->[EZMPackage]fxDTSBrick::onRemove->[Slayer_Dependencies_Brick]fxDTSBrick::onRemove->[Slayer_Dependencies_Minigames]getMiniGameFromObject->getMiniGameFromObject

over and over and over and over forever.

Not sure if its actually Slayer related, but it sure does mention it quite a bit.

Great mod! was jsut having problems with the bots sometimes they spawn without a body...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 10:13:24 AM by waver908 »

You should receive a small update. Sorry about changing the size of the bot nodes - this prevents people from placing them in too small of spaces.

I'm having a small problem. When rtb wasn't shutdown, it worked fine but. Yesterday I wasn't able to change the others teams. When I was checking in the box where you see all the players in your minigame and you make them change their team. It was blank. Even my name wasn't there though. Is it client side or it is just the mod itself?

You should receive a small update. Sorry about changing the size of the bot nodes - this prevents people from placing them in too small of spaces.
What if bots are of scale 0.1??

Not sure if this is an inflicting add-on, but, i installed the latest version of slayer, and now the minigame will not reset when i win. Ill try again later and see if it does it again.

EDIT: same thing, this is really annoying. The older slayer worked perfectly. After i installed the new one, it broke.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 10:15:55 AM by Wrapperup »

Nothing related to minigame resetting changed from version 3.8.2 to 3.8.3.

Can you describe what happens in more detail? It says that you win, and then it doesn't reset? Post a debug_server.log of this happening. You can find it in config/server/Slayer.

After triggering the win event, it counts down 3.2.1... doesnt reset.

Attached a log

If you win by it running out of time or everybody dying, does it reset?

The only other thing I can really think is that something else is interfering.

dying doesn't reset

I only have 1 add-on that uses slayer functions (supposedly), and that is a little timer mod i made. It worked with an older version (not specifically the last version, i cant remember what version it was anyway)

dying doesn't reset

I only have 1 add-on that uses slayer functions (supposedly), and that is a little timer mod i made. It worked with an older version (not specifically the last version, i cant remember what version it was anyway)
Are you sure you didn't break it yourself by not calling the parent or sth

Are you sure you didn't break it yourself by not calling the parent or sth

I've tried it without the mod enabled aswell, same thing happens.

sucks

And we still don't have bot damage on the randomizer dm

I really don't know what to tell you guys because I can't replicate either issue.

Ive been having problem with team bots. I cant get any bots to spawn. I made sure I set the minumun team mates to a number above 1 but it still wont work.

I really don't know what to tell you guys because I can't replicate either issue.
I hate that feeling
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 01:50:14 PM by GhostStar »