Poll

-unused-

Sieg Kaiser
23 (63.9%)
Die Kaiser
13 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: StarMade - On the long road to Beta!  (Read 95369 times)

So how powerful is our faction? I've not checked on one of these threads in a long while. It seems like we've stomped through a lot of people.

To my limited knowledge, we are not the most powerful faction, however, our faction is allied with the one of the most powerful on the server. I believe we are more of a regional power. That's if I recall correctly.

A destroyer ish class of vessel is soon to come online. Currently the working name is Kissinger.

The ship will carry light turret mounted weapons, probably anti-shield geared. However it'll carry an underslung coaxial cannon, along with either missile or torcreep tubes. That's Missile-Beam or Missile-Pulse respectively.

The ship will likely function as fast attack, guided missile frigate/destroyer, and or gunship (maybe). The armament is geared to the finishing off of larger ships. Turrets are probably going to be Cannon-Pulse-O/D for max DPS. Of course the shots will be slow but what does that matter when you are up close?

Defenses are mediocre. Armor is going to be laughable, only in the front and froward sides, and around the core. Will have some point defense, though not enough to stave off a missile-missile buttloving on its own.

All in all, it might not have a purpose until there are fleet commands and/or a programable AI. Maybe it'll just be a stealth ship. Who knows.

Next project is likely assorted ships, mostly small, maybe a cruiser sized vessel at some point. Next large vessel is going to be a carrier with automated launch systems.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 03:17:38 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

I like this game but I've never played on a multiplayer server other than with my friends

What's up with this factions server you're talking about

Shattered skies, I'm on there often enough and we're about ready to start loving with factions

Shattered skies, I'm on there often enough and we're about ready to start loving with factions

How far away is improved AI/fleet command

What is our faction's most "veteran" ship?

How far away is improved AI/fleet command
I haven't even heard it mentioned in the council channels

What is our faction's most "veteran" ship?
The akagi is pretty old but we're going to put the whole class out to pasture soon enough

I have never played this game before and I'd like to get interested in it, and help out our faction. What could I do, if anything? My in-game name is HellHound1004.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 02:02:33 PM by HellHound »

oh yeah, I was going to check this game out at some point

i'll do it after i make enough money from weapon reskins to buy it, it looks cool

I haven't even heard it mentioned in the council channels

Whats coming in the next big update?

better be that professional-looking launcher

There are nicer things than that.

Anyway, should this carrier I want to build have an exposed launch/flight deck like modern stuff or the stuff from Battleship Yamato. Should it have an enclosed deck like Galactica? Need help pls.

this and fauna v1

The first release isn't going to have the randomly-generated animals. They're going to have a set number of creatures per planet type (and a couple of space types!!!) And then they're going to bounce over to work on something new.

There are nicer things than that.

Anyway, should this carrier I want to build have an exposed launch/flight deck like modern stuff or the stuff from Battleship Yamato. Should it have an enclosed deck like Galactica? Need help pls.

BSG MOTHERforgetER

Enclosed decks are cool but launching fighters is a BITCH.

This is the carrier that my brother BDLS has been building

you've made my dream carrier comr4de.