Application Administrator [Released!]

Poll

RTB Server Control should replace to new Review GUI?

Yes, Good idea!
7 (50%)
No, I like classic RTB Server Control
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Application Administrator [Released!]  (Read 15537 times)

What Application Administrator is?
When player join the server, If player want to be superadmin or admin, They have fill out the Application forms then submit to Host, not SA or Admin. Host will check out the Application Review list (see the 2nd picture at top) Host will decided to approve or reject player's Application. Once Host made up mind then sent submit back to player. which are approve or reject once a time. Player can't apply more than many, only one a time.

Why I make this the mod?
Avoid from get bad SuperAdmin or Admin to abuse at Host's server need to be protect. Make sure protect Host's good reputation, not want to be bad reputation!

How I got this from idea?
This inspirations from pecon98's Boss Battle of Application Administrator.
http://bossbattles.pecon.us/admin/

If you have any idea or suggest, please comment in here. Anybody would like interesting this project and let me know!

-News Update-

Progress being made!

New GUIs (ignore what Furling said in his application lol):

Still Left To Do:
+ Review GUI
     - Fix "Super Admin" text
     - Sorting and reapply limits option (update popup menu) (jes00 is taking care of these scripts)
     - Closing GUI using escape and/or keybind
     - Reset GUI on close or reopen (just encase)
     - Adjusting button responses depending on category being viewed
     - Prevent admining/super admining self or id 999999
     - Response script (prevent duplicate app files)(admin, super admin, deny, blacklist, pending, unblacklist, undeny, unsuperadmin, unadmin) (jes00 has already been working on this part as well)
     - Prevent interfering with RTB Server Control
+ Form GUI
     - Closing GUI using escape, keybind and when submitting form
     - Confirmation window on submit
     - Clearing fields if selected with default text present
     - Add username and id (both in bold?) when host is notified of a new application
     - Finalize text (such as tips)
     - Check if form already submitted and if pending, if player is already admin/super admin, or if blacklisted (and if duplicate files?)

Furling- GUI/Tweak Script [Lead Project]
[GSF]Ghost - Tweak GUI/Script [client/server communication]
Jes00- Tweak GUI/Script
Jetz for the application tips, he wrote them originally.

-Beta Tester- [GSF]Ghost selected name list.
Greek2me -accpeted!
ZombieKiller -accpeted!
catzoo
Advanced Bot/Visolator -accpeted!

Welcome to Viewer!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 10:01:57 PM by Furling² »

Looks nice, the GUI could use some work though. Perhaps some cool looking transparent gui, who knows.

Looks nice, the GUI could use some work though. Perhaps some cool looking transparent gui, who knows.
You can use Client_Theme at add-ons thread.

EDIT: I am going mock up on the gui all of them, They need look better than old verison.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 03:36:34 PM by Furling² »

/support
 Looks very good so far. Keep it up

Custom prerequisites please?

I like the new mockup, but the "Click select pick one position" at the bottom, makes no sense. It should be something like "Select your desired position".

Custom prerequisites please?
You mean you want write your own custom prerequisites in that GUI? I guess you have ask some people's option.

I like the new mockup, but the "Click select pick one position" at the bottom, makes no sense. It should be something like "Select your desired position".
Sure! I will change it.

You mean you want write your own custom prerequisites in that GUI? I guess you have ask some people's option.
No. I think he wants each server to be able send the prerequisites to the client. But these would be great default ones.

No. I think he wants each server to be able send the prerequisites to the client. But these would be great default ones.
I agree with you, Jes00.

Hey guys, which I will use the word denied or reject?

Hey guys, which I will use the word denied or reject?
I'd use Denied, also you can use <just:center> to center the text as it looks like you're using spaces to try to center it.

Oh, cool.
This would be useful.