The problems with our community.

Poll

Do you agree that we should try to fix these problems?

Sure. We could become a friendly community!
I don't see any problems here.

Author Topic: The problems with our community.  (Read 22785 times)

mother of god, cant anyone just agree with the op on this post. Of course not, because the community is made up of people wanting others to be mad..... But please OP close the thread, just do it.

mother of god, cant anyone just agree with the op on this post. Of course not, because the community is made up of people wanting others to be mad..... But please OP close the thread, just do it.
jesus christ there's so many things wrong with this post

Getaloadofthisguycam.jpg

you can't lock drama and this post really wasn't needed.

Why do people expect the community to change by posting a topic?
Even if you didn't, and you just want to try and be helpful or something, we've had many topics about this same discussion and I see no real necessary reason to post about it.
Now, if you just wanted to rant that's completely fine.
In my opinion, however, it will just cause people to be like "Oh hey, I agree." Except, nothing really changes because people don't simply change their attitude in an instance.
They mature... Every community has issues, like it or not. The community changes over time, it isn't something that can be fixed from a topic being posted.

Sorry, but I also disagree with whatever this is trying to represent.
To me this feels like a "I am not trying to change anything, but you know I can at least try and help."
Trust me, that technique never turns out well. Why not? Most of the people on here are young adults or teenagers. They don't necessarily like being told what to do.

This is why Badspot continuously has to ban many users, and they end up coming back and doing the same thing. They don't learn. Neither will they from this topic.

I think I have an actual reason. Well, more of an excuse. Since Blockland is more of an advanced game, it attracts a certain type of audience. A lot of this audience is assholic nerds that are sort of arrogant or internet-bent on being an starfish. And our community is made of these people, so that's our general image.

But we're not all bad.

Maybe we're just being pessimists.

I think I have an actual reason. Well, more of an excuse. Since Blockland is more of an advanced game, it attracts a certain type of audience. A lot of this audience is assholic nerds that are sort of arrogant or internet-bent on being an starfish. And our community is made of these people, so that's our general image.

But we're not all bad.

Maybe we're just being pessimists.
This coming from a guy who made a controversial topic. You make one of those, and everyone is going to flock to it with vulgar opinions.

This coming from a guy who made a controversial topic. You make one of those, and everyone is going to flock to it with vulgar opinions.
I'm not talking about that. I'm just talking about our attitudes and backgrounds, not a certain thread or a few certain threads.

I wish people would stop stuffting out this picture every time someone complains about the community. It's okay to discuss a problem in a thread. There's a thing called context.
As was said, the problems this post addresses really can't be solved with making a post. Making one anyways and ranting in it may rub off as something done by
cyber babies

Well then the image in question has absolutely nothing to do with this thread then, so I stand by my original post.

I used to be an ordinary forum user, and in my opinion, I used to post trash, I will show you how after a few comments I've changed the way I think about the forums.

It was when I was justifying my old post signing habits.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=266081.msg7842077#msg7842077

Or when I did a foolish post
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=265824.msg7841469#msg7841469

And after I did that foolish post, here's what happened!
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=266364.msg7843471#msg7843471

Sadly, This had to happen the hard way.

Well, I couldn't just not comment on a drama post directed towards me

what

Is it difficult to not be the centre of attention?