Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 303555 times)

Why is it called Jailbreak when you can't even break out?
It breaks your hopes and dreams of ever seeing your family again.

when all the guards die an invisible helicopter picks up all the remaining prisoners and they go to the family farm to live a good life forever
deepest lore

So, do admins only give verbal warnings or something, because Not Jizz Cake has killed countless prisoners for no reason, and he has broken plenty of rules.

This is an example of him firing into a stack after we were playing Simon says.

This is an example of him ruining someone's LR.

Again, he has broken countless rules, and i'm sure plenty of people can vouch for me when I say he needs to get guardbanned for a long time. Even when we were playing on the Desert map, he opened fire on a bunch of unarmed prisoners for no reason, Crown said to "just forget that round". I think its about time he gets some punishment.

So, do admins only give verbal warnings or something, because Not Jizz Cake has killed countless prisoners for no reason, and he has broken plenty of rules.

This is an example of him ruining someone's LR.

Again, he has broken countless rules, and i'm sure plenty of people can vouch for me when I say he needs to get guardbanned for a long time. Even when we were playing on the Desert map, he opened fire on a bunch of unarmed prisoners for no reason, Crown said to "just forget that round". I think its about time he gets some punishment.
Completely agree.

Server is down until I can figure out why it's lagging when people spawn/disconnect. It's really weird and I'm having trouble figuring out the issue.

Server is down until I can figure out why it's lagging when people spawn/disconnect. It's really weird and I'm having trouble figuring out the issue.
in case if you weren't told by anyone else, spc was also broken and dropped weapons appeared to be transparent for some reason (like they were about to disappear)

I believe I have fixed the lag, anyone is welcome to open the server.

Server is unlocked, come join.

Server is unlocked, come join.
Jeet is back again with the save. Also Jeet, has he been guardbanned? When I joined earlier, during someone's /lr, he pulled out a machine gun, and shot the prisoner a few times.

my EYES BLEED FROM THE MOON MAP AAAAAAAAAAAAA

The server won't be open for around a week after tomorrow night. I'm going to be without a computer so I don't really want it to be open while I'm away. Sorry.

So...
Lets not get this wrong but... I think Crown's server has a lot of potential and is really popular and fun!  Crown & Niblic's jailbreak server is very unique in the case that they have people that make the server fun. Take the popular server, Tezuni's Prison Escape, Tezuni's is fun but it lacks the creativity sense that Crown & Niblic have. Jailbreak has endless possibilities and with new maps coming out by the users it'll be even more fun! I think that jailbreak can last sooo long! Just because of the community being able to participate once they've played 12 hours in game. I hope to see Crown's and Niblic's jailbreak grow and be so much more better. With that in mind I think that a rule should be edited, that rule is rule 26. the rule states that people have the default control scheme. This means that in a FR/LR the warden cant state "LR type: ****** " the *s representing a cursed word. This is because people having a default control scheme can not see the curse word and can end up killing them. This should also apply with "LR state X's Bl_Id" because it isn't on in the player list normally.(Unless the google the Bl_Id which just takes too long and puts those not having it at a disadvantage) Maybe adjust the FR/LR gamemode to restrict cursing and Bl_Id because most players don't activate stuff in the advanced options. Welp. theres my little rant but  this gamemode is awesome! I have a few more suggestions but it'd would take a while to type in this message. LOL. Keep on goin' Crown and Niblic with this awesome server! I hope to see a lot more on this server! Cya for now!

Quote for this server: Baby squirrel, you's a lovey motherforgeter

SIMON SAYS??? very realistic guys 10/10
loving hell

SIMON SAYS??? very realistic guys 10/10
loving hell
I have no clue what this is supposed to say.