Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1210497 times)

Cualli gives a bit of a chuckle at the monk's comment. "Trust me, he is incredibly well behaved. I've never had a single problem out of him."

"Are you the one in charge out here?" she asks, looking over his robes.
"I am."
The robes are a dark navy blue, with silver trim along the hood and mantle. A long tabard runs down his front almost to the floor, inscribed along the edges with the old runic language and displaying significant religious symbology on the inset.

"Yeah, I've got two pieces of tin holding me up now, It's bit tricky adjusting to the new balance but I've adapted well enough to walk around now."
"Nice! They let you out yet?"

Cualli nods. "I think Elu would like it most, then, if it was you who, ah... bestowed upon him a pair of robes," she says, smiling as she imagines Elu's excitement.

"Did he go up to the observatory? Do you mind if we join him?"

Cualli nods. "I think Elu would like it most, then, if it was you who, ah... bestowed upon him a pair of robes," she says, smiling as she imagines Elu's excitement.

"Did he go up to the observatory? Do you mind if we join him?"
The monk you were talking to looks to his left to where Elu and the other one were speaking. They aren't there.
"I suppose he may have. You are welcome to join them."
He gestures towards a doorway not far away.
"Through there, take the stairs all the way up."

"Okay, thank you."

Cualli looks over at Arkhip and gestures for him to follow her up the stairs. She looks around the observatory once she emerges from the passage, searching for Elu.

"Yeah, I think they had a bunch of other people to deal with so they just slapped some legs on me and pushed me out the door after my legs had healed enough to put pressure on them again."

Jaakko looks back to Tippy.

"Wait, so are we going to go around town or what?" he asks.

He picks out a black shirt and khakis, and begins changing into it.

"Yeah. I'm waiting on you."

"Okay, thank you."

Cualli looks over at Arkhip and gestures for him to follow her up the stairs. She looks around the observatory once she emerges from the passage, searching for Elu.
Elu is standing near the telescope while the other bearded dude explains what it is and a younger looking fellow adjusts where it's pointing.

"Yeah, I think they had a bunch of other people to deal with so they just slapped some legs on me and pushed me out the door after my legs had healed enough to put pressure on them again."
"Cool. Got any plans now that you're out?"

Cualli walks over to the group and listens to what Elu is being told. She watches the younger monk as he works on the telescope.

Jaakko stands and belts his pants. He throws his shirt on and begins packing away his fatigues. He pockets his wallet from his fatigues an closes the bag.

"Ready whenever you are,"

Tippy looks Jaakko over and grins deviously

"Alright. If the protest is still going on outside we can probably try and slip around it. I'll take us down the main street and we'll see what kind of goodies we'll find."

Tippy opens the door

"After you."

"Cool. Got any plans now that you're out?"
"Probably visiting you like suggested, I don't have anything else that I want to do or is important right now"

Walter rotates his leg to examine the back and also experiments more with moving and extending it about as he talks.

Jaakko doesn't move. He motions to the door.

"Please, age before beauty," he sneers.

Cualli walks over to the group and listens to what Elu is being told. She watches the younger monk as he works on the telescope.
Elu is being given a concise explanation as to what telescopes are for by the elder and why they have them, while the younger one aligns the telescope to point it at another planet. Once done, he offers Elu to take a look.

"There. If you step up and look through this, you'll be able to see Koloss for yourself. If... you can even see the same way we do."
Elu approaches the telescope and looks through it with the larger of his right eyes.
"It looks very small."
"Ah, believe me, it's pretty big. Can you see that tiny dark spot just above the lighter band in the middle?"
"Yes."
"That's a shadow from one of its' moons, just a little bit smaller than ours."
"Oh."
"Yep. Koloss itself has a diameter over ten times that of our planet, that's, well, that's why it got the name."

Elu begins asking yet more questions, the sort that anyone who went through elementary school would know the answer to, while Arkhip simply admires how intricate the craftsmanship on the telescope is.

"Probably visiting you like suggested, I don't have anything else that I want to do or is important right now"
Walter rotates his leg to examine the back and also experiments more with moving and extending it about as he talks.
"Sure, sounds good."

"Sure, sounds good."

" I'll meet you at the local airport then, I can message the details to you once I buy my tickets. Is there anything I should bring? I still have these rifles if Frisk would be interested in selling them."