LEGO World Megathread - Content Update 2!

Author Topic: LEGO World Megathread - Content Update 2!  (Read 38696 times)

Have you guys noticed how similar this game looks compared to Cube World?

Not really, this has character and it just seems different.

Not really, this has character and it just seems different.
I mean the style of the terrain, lot's of mountains and stuff.

I want this

but idk if its going to end up well

but I still want this

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 11:39:26 PM by NessNet »

Well I cant even run shaders on Blockland with this machine, think I can get away with running LEGO World with no shading?

Intel R G41 Express Chipset

Intel's Integrated graphics are notorious for being bad(a tleast on old hardware), get a cheap graphics card and you should be set.

If your not a heavy gamer you could probably get something cheap like an r7 250x thats usually around the 100 dollar range or for an extra 20 you can get a 260x that's a great budget card, I would of said the GTX 560 ti but that card has long been since discontinued.

It all depends on your budget really, for installation I'm sure if you know how to use common sense, youtube, and follow instructions, you should be able to install it all on your own.

The thing I want most from this game, more than anything else, is the ability to build my own vehicles. Maybe have it where you select what you're going to build so it can give you the right bricks like "Boat, Submarine, Plane, Helicopter, Car, Tank, Crawler" or something along those lines, maybe the ability to crossover to make a car-plane, or tank-boat too. Then when you have your vehicle-of-choice chosen it'll give you thrust pieces or wing slabs. Ever since Kalphiter released that Box Train addon that looked perfect to build upon I've wanted a Lego thing where I can just build and mess around with my own vehicles.

A first person mode would be nice as well for exploring interiors, as Blockland has proven. This game looks like it has a lot of potential and I'm excited to see what it's like when it hits full release.
 But of course I'm buying it the very instant I have money in my Steam wallet.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 12:37:12 AM by Nightmare-Duckie »

I'm pretty sure you can build your own vehicles.

I've only seen the trailer and Nerd3's video on it and from that it looks like right now it's pre-built vehicles only that you can spawn but can't build on, but I have only seen two videos so if it's already in, NDGOTY 2012

sup guys im just here flying my MOTHER loving DRAGON

I'm pretty sure you can build your own vehicles.
you cant yet

I'm trying to get a hang of the building mechanics. It's kinda difficult, especially selecting bricks... Wish it had a brick menu with categories like Blockland does.