Author Topic: LEGO World Megathread - Content Update 2!  (Read 38899 times)

How do you guys get items such as guns?

What makes me sad is that this game looks like something for children when I look at it. I'd probably think the same about blockland if I didn't have such an emotional investment in it.

What makes me sad is that this game looks like something for children when I look at it. I'd probably think the same about blockland if I didn't have such an emotional investment in it.
Well... it IS Lego, there's only so much they can do to adult-ify it while keeping to their target audience: children. I'm surprised at the relative complexity and control over building and the environment, I'm not so sure children will get a hold of that so easily.

This is amazing except for the fact that it is aimed at preteen Minecraft fans, not as much a 20 something Lego/Blockland dork like me. I doubt the UI and brick selection will get too complicated in fear of creating a learning curve.

lego has no age limit :D

apart from duplo probably

Does this game have dong detection software like what LEGO Universe was trying to do (but failed utterly at - and eventually shut down)?

If it did I would devote my life to elaborate builds that are just looks like richards when viewed from one direction.

Found a spooky forest and became a yelling skeleton.

loadable demo house

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4wuvi3fmjpkq4mp/demohouse.zip

put file in C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment\LEGOWorlds\Mods\Models

will appear in one of the models lists

Does this game have dong detection software like what LEGO Universe was trying to do (but failed utterly at - and eventually shut down)?
No, because it's single player. They'll likely forget up the multiplayer like every past lego game, though.

If they don't have a public server list they wouldn't need to.

need any petrol

welp seems about time to make the monthly "blockland is dead" thread cause BL is screwed.

Omg we must recreate ACM City on this now.

Also I hope they'll add a first person mode at some point so we can walk inside builds.

>holy stuff this looks cool as forget
>meh, not cool enough to bother buying
>summer sale
AWOOOOOOOOO