Author Topic: Welcome to the Salty Spitoon  (Read 18226 times)

"I have a total of 3,543,543,656,978,987,654 confirmed foot injuries. Half of them are dad's on Christmas. Chuck Norris stepped on me once. He didn't break me. I BROKE HIM, well his foot. Don't think your safe either Reginald. Remember LAST CHRISTMAS. I will find you Reginald, there's no escaping the lego brick. The US military used me as a bomb in Iraq. Ever wondered why their feet always looks so bad? Because of me. I want to cool down in Salty Spitoon. Did I mention that i'm tougher than a Nokia 3310.

Reuploading what I said. Because it's too gold. I'm the lego brick.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 02:39:52 PM by Bdarty »

op pls
elaborate what we are supposed to do
do we fight reg or resubmit

Big Reg: "You know Reg, have you ever been betrayed? I have by my own teacher. Y'know it hurts, one day you're talking about how to survive, the next day, she's the one throwing you off a bridge. The water below didn't really cushion my fall. I probably broke a few bones... But I could stand up. And at the end of the day I think that's what's important when you're on your own. Standing up for yourself. Even though I looked to her like a mother... I had a mission to do."

what are you lookin at...kid? ill shatter ur bones if u piss me off..

op pls
elaborate what we are supposed to do
do we fight reg or resubmit

You submit a new comment to enter the salty spitoon and level up again to double your Hp and damage once more. You may choose to battle reginald at any time you like, but if you do it too early, you wont make much of a difference on his HP. Multiple people in the line may fight reginald at once, but this comes with the risk of all of them getting hospitalized, if the entire line were to fight reginald, the game might end then and there because of a mass hospitalization. Its a low chance, but it could happen.

Bottom line: Level up untill you feel ready to fight reginald, i wont list everyone's individual stats as that would be time consuming, but for current reference.

Everyone who leveled up last round now has 200 HP, which will double their damage output because they survive longer. Every level up, your HP doubles in multiples of two. In future rounds, the Multiple Increases to compensate for a stronger Reginald.

I single handedly escapedprison with only a fork

I broke into a government compound stole a box of Laser M4s and watched a guy get steamrolled over without shedding a tear or puking

I squash tiny baby men with a sanvich
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 07:19:32 PM by SBG »

I managed to hit Chuck Norris and get away with it alive.

(Use my avatar)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 07:44:02 AM by Nicepoint »

Players who need to Submit Comments.

Nonnel <--At risk of Character Deletion

Gabenuwell

Afraidanna

NotBomberguy

If Nonnel does not submit his comment for his character soon. His character will die for no explicit reason to keep the game rolling. He is the character next in line, and i am waiting to keep it to the point of there being a "line" to the salty spitoon.

Name: Goovy
Picture: None [yet, use avatar as placeholder]
Comment: "'Sup."

Just warn all of them and remove from game later