Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?

Author Topic: Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?  (Read 22668 times)

Tezuni pays around $500 a year for his VPS.

Tezuni pays around $500 a year for his VPS.
Haha, what the forget. Yeah, he seriously needs to find better options, lol.

Seems like OP made this topic just for the hell of it like those 'blockland is dead' topics. 
High speed/capacity servers cost money. Purely cosmetic perks often don't cut it because people want something more, and that's what it takes to keep a server running.

Prison Escape: To dispel the misinformation presented here about the perks: most of them are cosmetic such as trails, masks, or misc. abilities like music changing.  The remaining perks do give you guaranteed source of items, though they're lower quality than the ones anyone can find scattered throughout the prison.  You can go through 2-3 risky tunnels to grab a full auto assault rifle, or you can safely travel to the donator lounge to grab a semi auto pistol.  All guards have immediate access to all the high powered weapons

Other servers: The perks on my other servers are all cosmetic / miscellaneous. 
I didn't make it for the hell of it. From what I've been reading around here (mostly Drama) that Tezuni's servers suck. Thanks for the info.

If you don't like that, you don't have to play on my servers.  And if you want to voice your opinion do it by all means, but that doesn't mean I won't ban you for being an aggressive non-constructive nuisance, because I will ban you and nobody will miss you.  (i.e. people post something along the lines of 'lel tezuni's servers are so bad, admins suck, etc' and then the next day I receive a PM from them begging for an un-ban. Yes, that happens.)  And if you happen to be a disgruntled, fraud exposed as a fake married school teacher, thanks for the laugh.

Dude tez watch out, Taboo is a english professor! You know how much those guys make :O
Those big bucks mannn

Sorry for the double post.  The reply didn't fully send somehow..

EDIT: From what I've read (on Drama mostly) is that your servers somehow suck. I've played on your servers, but I've been banned for some reason and therefore cannot join. I will not ask for an unban. The people here have told me their opinion on why your server sucks, and others perspective on your servers. However, I do thank you for replying, and voicing your opinion.

Dude tez watch out, Taboo is a english professor! You know how much those guys make :O
Those big bucks mannn
If you aren't going to say anything, why even post?

The servers are gimmicky as forget. They're in the gray zone between being just barely mechanically competent enough to play on but still bad enough to suck ass. So you just kinda end up playing on the stuffty server purgatory consistently growing more frustrated and there's nothing else you can do because there are no other servers running anything decent of the same gamemode.

Don't forget the fact that all the prisoners are black, and all the guards are white. That's totally not tribal.

he could have one player model be the same for all the prisoners, just a coincidence

Those big bucks mannn
dont get salty because your friend is getting drama'd nick

tezuni keeps following me ._.

Ive been enough of a fan of tezuni to not prove that hes just doing bullstuff with evidence.

dont get salty because your friend is getting drama'd nick
Are you kidding me? I think it's hilarious. I used to bet tez I could get more dramas than him lmfao

I just like to remind taboo hes completely full of stuff

Are you kidding me? I think it's hilarious. I used to bet tez I could get more dramas than him lmfao

I just like to remind taboo hes completely full of stuff
"I just like to remind taboo hes completely full of stuff"
i restate my previous post

"I just like to remind taboo hes completely full of stuff"
i restate my previous post
What?