This Forum, and it's people.

Author Topic: This Forum, and it's people.  (Read 25986 times)

i feel like if i really wanted to i could get away with posting one of the nsfw pictures on here, if only because they're so poorly drawn that it really couldn't be considered research

I can agree that about 2-3 of them were not so good, so to be honest. Yeah, you could.

Alright. First off, I would like to point out how this whole drama was at pokemon freak, now it is all onto this XL SwAT guy.

never change blf.

But in all seriousness, what OP said, boy I don't like one thing about it. First off, he is saying that he is a furcigarette who loves pokemon. This I actually might not have a problem with. We already have swamp. But the next part just gives it away. He mentions that he has a depression disorder, which in blf history, is mostly consider bullstuff, and this is no exception.

Next up, he mentions on how he was friends with this "Umbreon" guy that another guy named Isondlar took away from him. Now normally I wouldn't brag about, but when you ban someone due to multiple bans (might have been small as well), then it could be something to brag about.

Now lets get to this XL SwAt guy.

I am guessing he is trying his best to defend this blaziken person by admitting that he also draws "loveual" styles of pokemon, such as kirlia and gardevoir. IMO, you should have not try and defend the guy, just leave him be and you will be fine. But since you admitted to your actions, you are now a part of the cause.

Oh well, I am done bragging for now. I need some rest.

TL;DR: Sophia is trying to defend himself with bullstuff depression and SwAt is doing a poor job trying to defend the person.

I am guessing he is trying his best to defend this blaziken person by admitting that he also draws "loveual" styles of pokemon, such as kirlia and gardevoir. IMO, you should have not try and defend the guy, just leave him be and you will be fine. But since you admitted to your actions, you are now a part of the cause.
TL;DR: Sophia is trying to defend himself with bullstuff depression and SwAt is doing a poor job trying to defend the person.

Okay, to be dead serious, I had no intentions on helping/defending Solarius/ia idc. I personally don't like him that much really, I've had past bullstuff with him and stuff like that. But I'm really just trying to say that I'm well, not trying to defend him whatsoever.

op is a cigarette
I mean it's not even a meme. OP literally is a cigarette.

I mean it's not even a meme. OP literally is a cigarette.
rop as forget

holy forget someone posted this exact gif earlier in the thread

honestly what do you expect. it's an internet forum, don't expect people to love you or praise you
it's not their job and it's not your job to expect it. just tell things to close friends. it's bad to trust random people with this information because you'll embarrass yourself and ruin your reputation to the point that you'll regret ever touching a computer. there's alot more to life than this internet forum lol

honestly what do you expect. it's an internet forum, don't expect people to love you or praise you
it's not their job and it's not your job to expect it. just tell things to close friends. it's bad to trust random people with this information because you'll embarrass yourself and ruin your reputation to the point that you'll regret ever touching a computer. there's alot more to life than this internet forum lol

well it's too late for that, he has passed the point of no return

well it's too late for that, he has passed the point of no return
this is an important life lesson for him then

You can keep the bad name, I honestly don't care about what others think of me, but I just don't like the unwanted attention.

• If you dont care about what others think of you why did you make this thread
  • If you dont care about what others think of you why did you stress so much in the OP that it bothers you that you're being harrassed on the internet
  • If you dont like the unwanted attention then why did you make this thread. Common sense would tell you that making a thread like this would bring you a lot of attention.

Those things aside OP, you dont seem like that bad of a guy. Maybe youve got troubles and lifes tough, and I can sympathize, but if you posted here expecting to change peoples way of thinking or their behavior, you are unfortunately in for a dissapointment. People dont change on the internet just because they read words on a screen. People change on the internet when they change in real life. So unfortunately all you can really do is try to avoid the people that cause you problems.

One other thing for future reference. Dont leave yourself vulnerable to private investigating. Dont reveal or put your personal info online and you wont have to worry much about people harrassing you with your personal info online.

xl swat please practice before posting online.

anyway, this is stupid.

dying right now from laughter, send help.