Author Topic: Sp0nge80b - Making posts without thinking twice  (Read 17918 times)

And he changed it as soon as i mentioned it.

don't bullstuff us
you had the description this morning of 12/6/2015
you just loving changed it since someone mentioned it
It was made while Dark lights was made, I got mad because everyone in my old eyes, hated it and I thought it was useful.

Honestly.

And he changed it as soon as i mentioned it.

Yes, because I realized it was a very stupid decision of me to have that. Because I now am trying to see everything differently.

here's my advice: lay off general discussion and the modding areas of the forum. continue to post like a reasonable person.

I now am trying to see everything differently.
STOP
CHANGING
DESCRIPTIONS
Seriously though loving listen and stop trying to dig yourself a bigger hole

STOP
CHANGING
DESCRIPTIONS
this is the stupidest complaint I've ever heard

this is the stupidest complaint I've ever heard
if anyone is going to complain about anything like that it should be how often he changes his avatar and even then who cares its his avatar not yours

if anyone is going to complain about anything like that it should be how often he changes his avatar and even then who cares its his avatar not yours
this
this makes me wonder why this thread was made

this
Quote from: Thread title
Sp0nge80b - Making posts without thinking twice

this
I made it because you weren't making posts without thinking twice, and you constantly ignored criticism and then you made another thread of something related, then it turned into a loop. Someone had to make it to get your attention so you can try to take it into consideration.

You say you are sorry but you're doing it again.

Spongebob lets face facts. You should've never quit your job as a fry cook.

Now I know why Ms. Puff dislikes you so much.

this
Honestly, read the title, you buffoon.