Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 191706 times)

Maybe make it so it's a pref who can use it

Floating bricks shouldn't exist at all. It'll cause more problems than it's worth

im getting this problem too with cubic select, stack select is fine though

Cube select and stack select use the same trust check. That sounds really... strange? Maybe you can host a server sometime where we can debug this.

I think I've found the problem with cube selection. I changed the args for the trust check function, but didn't change the args for the call.

I can't duplicate any bricks. It keeps saying I'm missing trust when I'm not.

Are you using cube select aswell? This could explain it.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 05:28:55 AM by Zeblote »

All, but you can send different tags based on overlapping, floating, in the ground, etc. (messageClient). I wish I knew all the tags but it seems the topic I was trying to search seems to be gone after the board merge. (Yes I also searched through all the other boards too)
You can find all of the plant error tags in base/client/ui/plantErrors. Just use the file name and prefix it with Msg.
For what, though? Those messages won't give the client a list of how many bricks are floating, how many blocked, etc.
If you did it, the brick plant error sound would be played correctly.
Are you using cube select aswell? This could explain it.
Yeah. I forgot to mention that. The other mode works fine.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 07:30:45 AM by jes00 »

If you did it, the brick plant error sound would be played correctly.

I'm pretty sure it just plays no sound at all if no bricks are planted. What sound are you talking about?

I'm pretty sure it just plays no sound at all if no bricks are planted. What sound are you talking about?
The client handles the tag on its side and checks if it has the sound planting enabled.

Instead of sending them MsgError, you should send them a planting error, that way they won't hear planting errors if they have them disabled.

Instead of sending them MsgError, you should send them a planting error, that way they won't hear planting errors if they have them disabled.

I use that sound in many places to indicate a limit/error. It's usually not plant related.

I fixed the line of code you were referring to and I can now select bricks with the cubic mode.

The problem now is that I can't plant duplicated bricks on top of any of my bricks. With either mode. It just keeps saying NUMBER missing trust.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 10:57:37 AM by jes00 »

I really love the new duplicator, i really do but do you think you could get rid of that welcome message that appears on servers you join "Have you seen the new duplicator, Check it out here:" i find this really annoying, its bad enough you have to put up with it whenever you join a city rpg server to download their client.

I really love the new duplicator, i really do but do you think you could get rid of that welcome message that appears on servers you join "Have you seen the new duplicator, Check it out here:" i find this really annoying, its bad enough you have to put up with it whenever you join a city rpg server to download their client.

The point is to spread the add-on (and updates) as fast as possible. If you have it, you won't see the message.

You can easily disable it on your server though. Uncheck "Advertise" in RTB prefs or type $Pref::Server::ND::Advertise = false; in console.

when you release something major like mirroring, make the version 1.1.0 or something

The point is to spread the add-on (and updates) as fast as possible. If you have it, you won't see the message.

You can easily disable it on your server though. Uncheck "Advertise" in RTB prefs or type $Pref::Server::ND::Advertise = false; in console.
I know its advertising something free, i am just too lazy to download it honestly.  Heres a solution, make a plug-in for chrome to automatically put add-ons into the folder for fat lazy people like me! :cookieMonster:

i am just too lazy to download it honestly.

Well that's your problem not mine.

i am just too lazy to download it honestly.:
not lazy enough to make a post saying how lazy you are to do something.

mirroring sounds nice.

Heres a solution, make a plug-in for chrome to automatically put add-ons into the folder for fat lazy people like me! :cookieMonster:

This was taken in Firefox, but there's a setting in Chrome to do the same thing.
It should work for you unless you download tons of files that are not Blockland add-ons.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 12:28:07 PM by dargereldren »