Author Topic: 2015/12/23 - Blockland r1984  (Read 142589 times)

It's not that, it's the exe, people complain because they forget that the launcher replaces EVERY default file, such as Blockland.exe so they have to avoid it using the launcher. I can give a simple batch file command but I'm unsure if I should post the code that avoids the launcher. The exe is the crashing fix, the piece of code is what fixes people from getting froze when loading.

I only use the launcher if Blockland updates.
uhh... thanks for the help, i guess?

why don't you just pm me the code
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 08:37:44 AM by Blocky943 »

ive had that issue elsewhere but it always happens when im afk or something

no i mean
you should just ask lol, i won't send it to people without an ask, it's silly :^)

but sending it

Post console log, you probably have a mod that's messing with the game.

Post console log, you probably have a mod that's messing with the game.
log's posted in my help thread

Installed zeb's fix, still got a runtime error.

I had windows task manager open, and as you can see, only about half of the computer's total RAM was being used.
Plus, I've been able to host servers with up to 40 people before, This was 22 people.

Also, I've had problems where the server wouldn't crash, but just freeze up at random times. I think this is an add-on that's causing this, but I don't know which. Any way to figure it out?

That's a different error though, it doesn't say R6025 on the box.

That's a different error though, it doesn't say R6025 on the box.
is there any way to figure out what causes it?

Add-ons also close those exact run time errors.

Jeez I can't load any servers anymore without reconnecting a million times, fast packets disabled or not

Jeez I can't load any servers anymore without reconnecting a million times, fast packets disabled or not

Fast packets is a server sided setting, you can't disable it