Author Topic: Presidential Elections Discussion 2016  (Read 17987 times)

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ /POL/ IS ALWAYS RIGHT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ELECT ANOTHER DEMOCRAT TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ YOU DEGENERATES ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

You do realize that with sanders you'll be taxed LESS right, that's like one of the most major points he parades around is that he's going to lower tax on the middle class and raise it on large corporations and the extremely wealthy.

And that's not his only course of action either, I suggest you actually take a look at what he wants to do.
How to get large corporations to move off shores

I'm a few pages late but: Hillary had a mistress to forget with while Bill was getting his rooster sucked in the oval office. She came out as biloveual when it leaked. She may lie a lot but this one seems pretty legit.

I'm a few pages late but: Hillary had a mistress to forget with while Bill was getting his rooster sucked in the oval office. She came out as biloveual when it leaked. She may lie a lot but this one seems pretty legit.
And what impact does that have on her political ideas? Please, do explain.

Edit:
How to get large corporations to move off shores
Tariffs. And still, they have to pay US taxes for their US income even if they are off-shores.

I'm incredibly thankful many of you aren't old enough to vote.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 01:07:17 PM by Scout31 »

not to mention more people in college/getting a degree is detrimental to me.
How is it detrimental?

And what impact does that have on her political ideas? Please, do explain.

Edit:Tariffs. And still, they have to pay US taxes for their US income even if they are off-shores.

I'm incredibly thankful many of you aren't old enough to vote.
Earlier people were complaining about Hillary changing stances on gay marriage, she changed them after she found out she swings both ways.

How is it detrimental?
Just to start, I support free college, but..

Widespread higher education could lead to us losing a lot of primary and secondary sector jobs; if you have a college education and a degree, why work on a production line? I'm not 100% sure the impact of that on our economy, whether those jobs will need to pay more or if we'll just have a bunch of under-employed people, I'm not sure. I'm not an economist.

It's funny, a lot of the republicans are talking about getting rid of immigrants and all, but they actually work all those primary and secondary jobs, jobs that (white) Americans flat out just refuse to do. They're incredibly vital to our economy because they're willing to work on a production line or farm all day for minimum wage, because to many of them it's still much more opportunity than what they could get elsewhere. Meanwhile, "native" Americans just go work at a store or restaurant.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 01:27:01 PM by Scout31 »

Widespread higher education could lead to us losing a lot of primary and secondary sector jobs; if you have a college education and a degree, why work on a production line?
Thats the point. Moving towards a skills economy removes dependence on the unskilled industries like manufacturing. It increases economic productivity and will itself create higher skill jobs. The primary/secondary sectors are too volatile for any developed country to be heavily vested in.

Thats the point. Moving towards a skills economy removes dependence on the unskilled industries like manufacturing. It increases economic productivity and will itself create higher skill jobs. The primary/secondary sectors are too volatile for any developed country to be heavily vested in.
on top of that, many machines have already replaced assembly line and factory jobs

Right, I just pointed out that I wasn't sure what impact that would have on our economy, negative or positive. I do know that, against our best economic interests, the US likes to keep a lot of our production in-house, even though we're absolutely terrible at it.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 12:38:40 AM by Tayasaurus »

We are probably #1 at driving it away if anything
I mean, we outsource it to other countries that can do it more efficiently. It's a fact that we're terribly inefficient, it makes sense to focus on what we're good at and outsource what we're bad at.. But that's in the best interest of the global economy, not necessarily our best interests as a whole. But that's peoples' independent opinion and choice.

not really imo.
just someone there to raise the hell out of taxes for issues i dont care about
       - respect level -
random stranger:   ||||||||||
sanders:               |||
hillary: