The Harvest: Tony's Clan

Author Topic: The Harvest: Tony's Clan  (Read 40937 times)

An executive order is a legally binding order given by the president.

It's just funny how people use it so loosely.

You would think you would get the gist of what people are saying.

You would think you would get the gist of what people are saying.
You do

You do

I mean at this point you're just grasping at whatever you can to make a point by using tangential and whatever irrelevant rubbish you can come up with. I mean actually put some effort into it man.

I mean at this point you're just grasping at whatever you can to make a point by using tangential and whatever irrelevant rubbish you can come up with. I mean actually put some effort into it man.
meant to put a question mark after it

And wouldn't it be cool to have a clan like USSR and MotE activly making builds and servers, and not having to fear them becoming some cliquey tyranical stuffshow?

Oh please, those clans were "up there on top" only BECAUSE they were the only builders on blockland. Meeting or beating thier quality is cake. Its cute you are so impressed by them lol.

And why are you fearing harvest exactly? Lol.
Not that you shouldnt...

If you ask me what Team QI or Metario has done is way worse than any of the drama threads you dug up against me.

Which was the point I was making.
I haven't trolled or annoyed forum members to the extent where Badspot has to release a executive order to ban me from speaking about ponies?
Sure, I've done wrong, such as causing mass spam and lag on servers and being a overall skid when it comes to things. I won't deny that, and yes I realize that I was being an starfish and ruining the experience for others. But that still doesn't excuse the stuff you are pulling. And yes, I caused an arms race and ruined some times on challenge servers, but still, my actions are in no way comparable to yours. Put more effort in trying to bring up stuff on me, at least. If you can make super small text to forget people out of a game, you can surely find  better evidence on me. Right!?!?!??!!?!!

am i in the harvest now
Nah that just means you've upset him

He changed his avatar to this after I commented on how butt ugly his girl(?)friend is

How does being Santa Claus make everything worse?
nonono a world where tim allen is santa claus is a much worse world

Damn, it's like you are just trying to sound as stupid and annoying as possible.

However, if you said it in a different way, maybe it would be a little more agreeable. Let's not also forget the fact that he seems to always go after pie crust whenever he posts. Like I get it, he is into bestiality, but does he have to remind us every single time, even in the most irrelevant moments?

Let's also consider the entire Harvest clan as a huge bait and switch plan that has already successfully done its job since day one. The basic goals were to gain attention and stir some controversy by picking easy targets that would easily put up a fit. Then it would also bring forth the Lord Tony white knight patrol, which still lives on from even his early days. It would always be the same people and now it's just different names, same attitudes.

Do I condone the baiting from the other people? No, in fact they are as dumb as Tony himself. But do I condone Lord Tony and the very purpose of Harvest? No, in fact it's outright instigation from its very incarnation. Tony is here to stir the pot, fair and simple, and he'll keep doing it until he either stops to find new targets or gets banned. The rest is up to Badspot at this point and let me remind you that Tony has been such a problem user in the past that he still has an executive order imposed on him and numerous dramas that are still relevant to his character.
If you can't simply ignore him and move on you have a real brain disease or you're just envious that he's popular and you're not or something. Get over it. Maybe if people weren't so butthurt the Harvest would've been forgotten. Make your own barred off clan and see how that works out for you.

The Harvest is the Blockland Forums equivalent of Cartmanland, and you can't come. Basically a private clan. The criteria seems to be that you have to be a good builder and a rationalist to get invited.

Your own entitlement and curiosity not being pleased are not reasons to call someone a troll.

I've seen people complain that the Harvest "allows no freedom of speech" or that "Lord Tony blacklisted me from the clan". So what? It's the "stupid clan of the autistic troll with an ugly girlfriend", right? That's what you say yourself. Why does it bother you that this "utterly powerless clan" blacklisted you?

There's no other conclusion than that people are just sappy because they can't get in. If you criticized it once just to put your opinion out there (what drama is for), fine. You expressed your complaints about why this person is wrong and warned others about them.

The problem is that many of you bang on and on about it. We get it, The Harvest is very strict and draconian. Why would you go on about it for so long without a personal vendetta against it or Lord Tony? I don't know.

And wouldn't it be cool to have a clan like USSR and MotE activly making builds and servers, and not having to fear them becoming some cliquey tyranical stuffshow?

You weren't around MotE or USSR like I was.

MotE had a blacklist of over 500 people. They even had a website dedicated to displaying this Blacklist for all to see. You could have got blacklisted just for looking at an admin weird.

Before Diggy went crazy and became City RPG obsessed the USSR clan followed exactly what the name implied, communism.

Both clans were pretty toxic outside of their builds.