Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 778983 times)

"She can now place a teleporter 25m away"

what exactly does this mean? like, 25m away from normal spawn?

gr8day plays overwatch
ya i have been since the open beta lol
"She can now place a teleporter 25m away"

what exactly does this mean? like, 25m away from normal spawn?
no, 25m away from her

didn't make sense to me first time i read it for some reason. so she places an entry teleporter then an exit teleporter. wonder if it might be 2 way.

it's like the engineer's teleporter from tf2, except you place both at the same time and you can do it from range

her new ult is literally just a shield that practically has unlimited range both horizontally and vertically

its placed similarly to meis wall

Bastion is still worthless/poorly designed,
The only reason Bastion can't get out of the trash heap is because of loving attack mains rioting any time he gets an advantage over their dumb ass mary-sue characters. Also poor Torb needs some love too. I think you're right, they're too slow on updates and balancing. I'd rather have a wild ride than a snails pace on updates. I think its less that their team is incompetent, they're just actually afraid of what the toxic community thinks.

The only reason Bastion can't get out of the trash heap is because of loving attack mains rioting any time he gets an advantage over their dumb ass mary-sue characters. Also poor Torb needs some love too. I think you're right, they're too slow on updates and balancing. I'd rather have a wild ride than a snails pace on updates. I think its less that their team is incompetent, they're just actually afraid of what the toxic community thinks.
hey they nerfed pulse bomb so tracer can't just pop in and destroy you before you can even react

now she has to pop it and just shoot a few shots afterwards

lol what a dumb and unwarranted tracer nerf

although they did nerf junkrat so hats off to blizzard

quick summary of the update
https://gfycat.com/FlashyAchingDuiker

lol what a dumb and unwarranted tracer nerf

idk it seems pretty reasonable to me

now she can't kill bastion and can't destroy teleporter/shield gen with pulse. that's like an enormous nerf

i don't see the problem with that tbh
u could still shoot them a lil before or after throwing it anyway, 100 damage doesn't take long to pull off for something immobile and close enough to stick

now she can't kill bastion and can't destroy teleporter/shield gen with pulse. that's like an enormous nerf
Bastion is pretty weak except for on like 1 or 2 maps and shield gen is going bye-bye so I don’t see the problem

bomb him and follow up with additional pistol damage... killing a bastion isn't a skilled feat. Thats just lazy talk lol

blizzard is slowly revamping the defense category so maybe bastion will get a look at sometime soon

either before or after torb of course

Bastion is by design a horrible character too, which is another issue. His utility comes from his sentry mode, but sentry mode is awful because he can't move. In a game all about mobility, this by design already makes him much worse than every other character. Also, he doesn't have that much health to compensate for his enormous hitbox when he isn't in sentry mode, and his self heal is too slow.

Bastion is pretty weak except for on like 1 or 2 maps and shield gen is going bye-bye so I don’t see the problem
Are you even listening to yourself? How is a character good if they only fill a niche on 1 or 2 maps out of a much larger map pool? Sounds like a pretty bad character to me.