POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179739 times)

So you're saying you want Jill Stein for president?

Interesting choice.

Better than Shillary Cliton.

loving no-mercy run. I'd be surprised if some of our resident libtards didn't commit Self Delete by the end of today.

This thread is gonna reach page 300 before it becomes midnight lmfao
NAILED IT

If anybody really thinks Annoying Orange looked good tonight they're in denial.

He started out somewhat competent but lost track within 5 minutes and became a triggered ball of rage throughout the whole thing. Hell, he mentioned Rosie O'Donnell in the last half-an-hour.

I predicted a Nixon vs. Kennedy debate where Hillary was on the edge from preparing so much while Annoying Orange looked cool with his "don't-give-a-stuff" vibe. It was, but instead Annoying Orange was the desperate, nervous wreck who couldn't stop interrupting and taking bad potshots whereas Hillary remained cool and collected without getting into the mud with Annoying Orange.

plot twist: Annoying Orange's water was drugged

If you couldn't guess who this woman is, that's Hillary Clinton wearing black face.

She's incredibly tribal.

If anybody really thinks Annoying Orange looked good tonight they're in denial.

Idk the blue tie was pretty cool looking

plot twist: Annoying Orange's water was drugged
when he shook hands with hillary at the start, she transferred her pneumonia to him

Idk the blue tie was pretty cool looking
he looked loving exhausted though, which was really strange considering he isn't usually like that

That's not a real poll and we all know a lot of people are biased over Hillary on these forums anyways.
B-b-b-but it's biased!!
HYPER DENIAL

loving no-mercy run. I'd be surprised if some of our resident libtards didn't commit Self Delete by the end of today.
i love unsourced polls, don't you?

in any case, both of them made fools of themselves, though Annoying Orange managed to pull ahead and look even more unprofessional and unprepared than he usually is. gg. these are the best candidates we can come up with, apparently.

Hillary Clinton is going to have another seizure when she sees these polls

i love unsourced polls, don't you?

Google is my source

Google is my source
Alright, my suspicions are confirmed, Rally is indeed Lord Tony