POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133769 times)

yeah they can use their towelheads to mop up the water

This is the only solution

finally, the religion of peace saving the day. brings a tear to my fourteen eyes

TIL starvation isn't a valid reason to immigrate to a developed country

or: maybe it is good to help people who are in need and, when done right, can help the country too?
economic migrants are still people in need??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

It's probably not a sustainable solution to the problem, but there's pretty strong overlap between groups opposed to taking refugees and groups opposed to giving humanitarian aid.

It's probably not a sustainable solution to the problem, but there's pretty strong overlap between groups opposed to taking refugees and groups opposed to giving humanitarian aid.
ah yes, the fabled "forget you, i got mine" mentality

yea deus stop being so selfish

those economic freeloaders from other countries syrian refugees need our help

God damn these welfare queens economic freeloaders

complaining and stuff
I think the big problem here with "discussing" politics on this forum or on the internet is that no one has any empathy or any true experiences of other sides of the coin. The reason why a number of users here and everywhere are so dismissive of anything from a "libcuck" is that they don't want to go outside their comfort zones or outside and see issues for themselves. Take a break from the internet, the internet does not represent the world as it truly is. I've honestly tried my best looking into conservative opinions and arguments, but I honestly can't agree with them due to the lack of empathy.

There's a difference between having empathy and chopping your country's balls off to prioritize immigrants over your own citizens

\

There's a difference between having empathy and chopping your country's balls off to prioritize immigrants over your own citizens

Surely there must be more nuance to the discussion? I don't imagine this topic is a "One way or the other" kind of thing whatsoever.

\ is the new conservative slogan