POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2134302 times)

wow frequency i never expected you to be so forthcoming

i come where i please

individual mandate was secretly killed in the new tax bill. republicans weren't even supposed to mention it, but Annoying Orange actually managed to act honestly and went off-script when signing the new bill.

individual mandate was secretly killed in the new tax bill. republicans weren't even supposed to mention it, but Annoying Orange actually managed to act honestly and went off-script when signing the new bill.

I hope to God you aren't about to sit here and defend the individual mandate

Do you know what the individual mandate was and what it did?

hey guys whats going on in this thread

Do you know what the individual mandate was and what it did?

Yes, do you, bitch

Yes

I'd ask you to elaborate but you've had more than enough time to google it lmao

I'd ask you to elaborate but you've had more than enough time to google it lmao

Implying I didn't know what it was beforehand, you limprichard crotchrocket

What are you getting upset about? Is it supposed to be my fault that you're lying?

The absence of it is going to knock 13 million people off their insurance and probably kill thousands.

The absence of it is going to knock 13 million people off their insurance and probably kill thousands.

calling poor folk people is a slippery slope, what do you think they have rights or something?

Implying I didn't know what it was beforehand

it's probably a true implication

it's probably a true implication

tbh kill yourself

I'm not even going to dignify this with a proper response, I understand you need to shill to get your rent