Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2134241 times)

the government is lining their pockets

more money for welfare

can i still get an obamaphone

....diverting the issue from the actual trade war issue to jokes about liberal policies makes it look like you guys are downplaying how bad this trade war will be for the US. and additionally admitting/recognizing the fact that its the current administration that put it in place.

I love Annoying Orange

....diverting the issue from the actual trade war issue to jokes about liberal policies makes it look like you guys are downplaying how bad this trade war will be for the US. and additionally admitting/recognizing the fact that its the current administration that put it in place.
well it's because they're kids and the trade war will only affect their parents...until christmas comes around and they don't get that new gadget

whatever shall we do without our
goods produced by workers making 50 cents an hour using goods produced by workers making 50 cents an hour using inferior design processes with no regulations or quality controls

if you think about it stopping trade with china would actually lower workplace Self Deletes

Annoying Orange TOWER IS BURNING:

I see my mixtape arrived

In complete fairness to the Annoying Orange administration, the boost in the stock markets is largely attributable to his policies. Investment booms when taxes and regulations are low, and that is at least one positive side effect of his tax policy. I still don't like the Republican tax bill, but I'm willing to give credit where credit is due.

That being said, if y'all are the type of folks to laud Annoying Orange for pulling off a nice boost in the stock market, you should be extremely concerned by this whole trade war thing. The DOW is plummeting right now, and that's just completely out of speculation that a trade war might happen. If it actually does, expect the boosts due to the tax bill to disappear over a week.