i sorta saved a dude's life last night

Author Topic: i sorta saved a dude's life last night  (Read 19403 times)

And I'm the one who can't read for stuff
yes you are??? dude you should just stop you look as bad as das right now

😉🔫

claiming last post, all posts below this line are gay

« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 09:09:37 PM by Neventii »

claiming last post, all posts below this line are gay

is this bannable cause its unreasonable irritating

dude you should just stop you look as bad as das right now

Dude stop you're scaring me I don't want to be compared to Das!!

Holy stuff, I thought somehow this thread would be twelve pages of congratulations. Should have known it wouldn't be that way.

Holy stuff, I thought somehow this thread would be twelve pages of congratulations. Should have known it wouldn't be that way.
Yeah, it was barely even 1 page

is this bannable cause its unreasonable irritating
This made twelve loving pages of Nihilistic stuffposting over Hodot saving a man from himself and putting him on the road to recovery and you're not trying to end it?

it was basically blown up by daswiruch acting like an entitled idiot

anyone who actually believes "forget everyone who isn't me, they can shoot themselves lol!  and no you don't get to speak at all xD" is normal behavior needs professional help

Idk some dude wrecked his car in front of my work last night and I didn't do anything because then I'd be involved and I just wanted to go home for the night. My conscious is clean, which probably means Im a little forgeted up.

das's first comment was out of line; the rest are not so apathetically-charged.

anyways, good on you hodot.
Idk some dude wrecked his car in front of my work last night and I didn't do anything because then I'd be involved and I just wanted to go home for the night. My conscious is clean, which probably means Im a little forgeted up.
not necessarily. a non-trivial number of people are taught to stick to themselves and not get involved in situations, and just be a bystander, me included. its not easy being an upstander, especially when you're not sure if there's really an issue to report. you probably should have called the cops and reported the accident, which is probably enough to be considered doing the right thing.

Daswiruch was being a moron and saying how "life doesn't matter" and all that stuff.

This made twelve loving pages of Nihilistic stuffposting over Hodot saving a man from himself and putting him on the road to recovery and you're not trying to end it?
are you really gonna stuffpost and call someone out for stuffposting on the same damn page

There was a big accident in front of my work a couple months ago and I gave the people water and let them use my phone. I can't help it. Sitting around and watching makes me feel guilty.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 10:15:58 AM by Ravencroft· »

I wondering if das really thinks that or not because if he think life doesnt matter he should kill himself if he thinks that way, im not trying to hate on him or anything, but that thinking is illogical.